The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RentACop

RentACop
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Calhoun, LA
    I am selling a Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308. Trigger breaks right between 2.5-3lbs. As of 01/10/2011, the rifle has had 210 rounds shot through the barrel. I have every round fired from this amazing rifle documented. I bought this rifle unfired on 04/05/2009. I have taken extremely good care of this rifle.
    • 20" heavy barrel
    • X-Mark Pro Adjustable Trigger system
    • Hogue overmolded stock
    • Pillar bedded stock for accuracy
    • Durable satin black oxide metal finish
    • Hinged floorplate magazine

I have two prices.

1st is $450. This price buys you the rifle and the original box. No sling, no scope, no mounts, just the rifle.

2nd is $550. This price buys you the rifle plus a wide leather sling, a 9 round bandoleer, and a mounted and zeroed Tasco 3x9 scope. I kept a large Leuopold on it, and am only including the last deal because some people won't have a scope to use. I have pictures of a couple targets I have shot if you are interested in seeing groups with certain rounds.

*SPF* I have a buyer who is likely to fall through. Because he is a co-worker, I have given him until January 31 to make full payment. If payment is not made, the rifle will immediately be sold to the next buyer. If interested be sure to advise with price.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom