Someone make Lynn Thompson take his meds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Rent "Last of the Mohicans", fast forward to the final fight between Chingachgook and Magua then run (don't walk) to your computer and order a buttstock club!

I recognized the club the minute I saw it on CS website. I used to watch Last of the Mohicans alot when surround sound first got popular. Unfortunately, Lynn watched way too much of it lately. Someone needs to run him out of the R&D department. A polyprop gunstock warclub......he really needs to get back on his meds..........:eek3:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Let me guess... whoever lost the above-mentioned fight either didn't have a gun, or was too slow in employing it???

Nah, the gunstock warclub was used by Native Americans back then. They mimicked our riflestocks in this club because they saw how effective they were in clubbing.....or something like that. Maybe a broken rifle was turned into a club at one time and then they began to mimick that.

Seeing them made out of wood annoys me for some reason. Seeing Lynn Thompson trying to mass market them made out of polypropylene just irritates me. I have always been a Cold Steel fanboy. Lately his products have been lacking in quality and some, even if well made, have been bordering on bizarre. He finally crossed the line this time.

The other warclub is a good design as far as clubs go. But why would someone want a polyprop version of it? What if you actually used either one of them for their intended purpose? In a court of law, can you imagine having to stand before a jury of your peers and explain how you came about defending yourself with this thing?

Now if I lived in Alaska and was really into clubbing baby seals, sure, why not!

Top Bottom