Someone wasn't too happy about comments....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    If you read the news article on nola.com... There was more before the video started.

The guy had been making comments and saying her name behind her back. To the point the staff had to ask him to stop.
    If I'm sitting down somewhere and someone decides to keep making comments about me you better believe I'll ask him what his problem is. I don't care for her and wish she would go away... But don't be just watch a video and make it fit the agenda.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Just proves what I figured. LaTweeta is a typical stereotype. You can hear it in her voice in the way she speaks when she doesn't realize there is a camera running.

I guarantee you she knew someone would start recording... At some point you just don't care. Be it if you feel she was right or wrong about how she acted.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I guarantee you she knew someone would start recording... At some point you just don't care. Be it if you feel she was right or wrong about how she acted.

Absolutely agree. What I was implying was, aggravated or not, you can hear the lack of actual education and the "true street thug" come out. She repeatedly asks the guy to say his peace, then repeats the same thing 4-5 times not giving him 2 seconds, allowing him the chance to speak. You can hear the thug life in her voice. I get it she is mad/aggravated due to someone talking bad about her behind her back. She is human. Any of us would be pissed. But I'm willing to bet a truly well educated person would've kept the conversation more controlled and civil, aggravated or not.

Last edited:

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    The people of New Orleans are getting exactly what they deserve. They keep voting the same way and expecting different results.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Absolutely agree. What I was implying was, aggravated or not, you can hear the lack of actual education and the "true street thug" come out. She repeatedly asks the guy to say his peace, then repeats the same thing 4-5 times not giving him 2 seconds, allowing him the chance to speak. You can hear the thug life in her voice. I get it she is mad/aggravated due to someone talking bad about her behind her back. She is human. Any of us would be pissed. But I'm willing to bet a truly well educated person would've kept the conversation more controlled and civil, aggravated or not.

Well ya.. I can see what you are saying but like you said she is human and am I. I've been pretty good through out my life with defusing situations... Been dealing with retail/customers my whole life. There have been multiple moments though where I just kinda went off and sounded much more "street" then many have ever seen from me... I regret it.. It was dumb but I move one.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well jess wait til the acquisitions after aquisitions start flying’…

Port Allen, New Orleans, even Baton Rouge will eventually learn hard lessons about people like these getting voted in to public office. Until then, let them eat cake.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    If you read the news article on nola.com... There was more before the video started.

The guy had been making comments and saying her name behind her back. To the point the staff had to ask him to stop.
    If I'm sitting down somewhere and someone decides to keep making comments about me you better believe I'll ask him what his problem is. I don't care for her and wish she would go away... But don't be just watch a video and make it fit the agenda.

Completely different scenarios.
    shes the mayor of NOLA man. She’s going to get tons of criticism. She should know to be the bigger person and shrug it off. Just shows how unprofessional she is.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Completely different scenarios.
    shes the mayor of NOLA man. She’s going to get tons of criticism. She should know to be the bigger person and shrug it off. Just shows how unprofessional she is.

Yep... Exactly why I commented.. being a real professional in your trade/work isn't a matter of how you conduct yourself when people see you, but more importantly how you conduct yourself when nobody is around IMO.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Yep... Exactly why I commented.. being a real professional in your trade/work isn't a matter of how you conduct yourself when people see you, but more importantly how you conduct yourself when nobody is around IMO.
    I agree. Integrity. Anyone can put on a front in front of a camera but how you act when no ones around or under less than favorable conditions defines true character. I agree with what WhereIsIt said to a certain extent. I’m sure if someone was heckling me eventually probably sooner than later I would respond in a negative manner. I’m also not the mayor of New Orleans and no longer put on a uniform every day. I also would have given the man a chance to speak his mind and not just shout over him repeating the same thing over and over.

Last edited:

tjkenn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2021
    Metairie, LA
    She is low class and way over her head in running the city. The only way she knows how to handle a challenge is to try to bully her challenger. And now she wants the city to run the electrical power. What a disaster that would be, and she would run out a Fortune 500 company with 3200 employees.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Neither she, nor her husband are wearing a mask while NOT seated at their table. They should be fined by the Mayor's office.

I believe she responded to that. Saying she was vaccinated and she wasn’t going to pull her mask down in between bites.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    So if ya not vaxed, ya gota eat through the mask. She's funny

If not vaxed, you're not allowed to eat at all. No entry without papers.

Papiere, bitte

Masks are not required when seated at your own table. She is obviously violating the six foot rule, along with the mask rule, as she is not at her own table.

I'd say 'fine her', but she'd just pay the fine with her city credit card.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom