Something different besides Covid ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Sat listening to a couple of gentlemen talking yesterday while my truck was being serviced. One of them was convinced something he supposedly saw online is true and I can’t find anything on google whatsoever and it frustrates the hell out of me. Maybe my web don’t go dark enough. Anyway, lol, this is so good… he’s convinced the government is on the verge of using drones to forcibly mass vaccinate the public.
    So many questions popped into my mind as soon as he started talking about it, but mama raised me right. She said to never talk to crazy people.
    Well there ya go.

Last edited:

TheMole68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Metairie, LA
    Sat listening to a couple of gentlemen talking yesterday while my truck was being serviced. One of them was convinced something he supposedly saw online is true and I can’t find anything on google whatsoever and it frustrates the hell out of me. Maybe my web don’t go dark enough. Anyway, lol, this is so good… he’s convinced the government is on the verge of using drones to forcibly mass vaccinate the public.
    So many questions popped into my mind as soon as he started talking about it, but mama raised me right. She said to never talk to crazy people.
    Well there ya go.
    This is what he was talking about. It was hard to find. I saw it elsewhere but none of those articles show up.

You determine what you of it think but Project Veritas is a fairly well known entity.

https://www.projectveritas.com/vide...n-americans-with-covid-vaccine-is-where-were/

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Let's give the Covid thing a rest . I have something different to argue about . I have an appointment to get my Flu shot . :cool:

Blue skies and sunshine on the forecast. This is the USA with freedoms protected and guaranteed by the Bill of Rights within the US Constitution. Enforced by Article VI and 10th Amendment. A friendly reminder Mandates are not laws, free speech is still free, citizens still have religious and personal right to choose what they put in their body. The Democratic process is clearly broken but even a slimy tyrant of a usurper has no authority to mandate anything to free citizens. Call your hard working leadership and kick them in the backsides and demand the election process is cleaned up or revert back to in person voting only until the issues are addressed. If non citizens can keep voting and bad actors can manipulate the ballots we might as well start calling ourselves Ameristan. :cool:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I need to make an appointment at the VA to get my Covid booster, flu shot and pnumonia vaccine. I should probably get the shingles vaccine too, but my wife said that one hurt like the dickens.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I need to make an appointment at the VA to get my Covid booster, flu shot and pnumonia vaccine. I should probably get the shingles vaccine too, but my wife said that one hurt like the dickens.

Shingles vax hurt a bit but it's worth it to not have to deal with that nightmare .

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    I have had the flu vaccine every year since 1968, Got both of the newer Shingrex, shingles vaccines last year, first covid in Dec , 2nd in early Feb. Just got the 3rd Moderna shot last week and my first real ever reaction to a vaccine. About six hours after the shot arm started hurting, then could not sleep that night, next day just felt really tired all day, wanted to nap but could not drift off to sleep, It all finally started passing about 30 hours after the shot. Still as a pharmacist, and 76 years old, would have those side effects than to contract Covid. I saw on some of the medical news that the CDC is going to probably recommend 1/2 then initial dose of the Moderna vaccine as the third or booster, and I did get the full dose. Moderna vaccine is about 3 times as potent as the other two, so that may have been the cause of the reaction, which was basically an indication of the immune system kicking in big time.

Yes I am pro vaccine, we have eliminated smallpox world wide due to vaccines, Polio, gone for the most part, I remember growning up all the severe cases and young people being confined in iron lungs to stay alive and breathe. I took a special bacteriology course in college and we were required to go get some rather exotic vaccines for the mid 60's, those not normal for the US, but reservered for international travelers to certain areas, and then again when in the USAF for standard vaccines the the special series to be posted over to Turkey.

Top Bottom