Something going on at the Hammond Police Dept location.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Bayoushooter in a nutshell.

News Channel #: BREAKING NEWS! HAMMOND PD UNDER FBI RAID! (we have no further information)

Bayoushooter Member: Check that out! I should post it!

Bayoushooter Members Post: BREAKING NEWS! HAMMOND PD UNDER FBI RAID! (we have no further information)

*400 pages of speculation, anti-cop talk, pro-cop talk, memes, and Toto trying to be funny*

And you're a major player right in it :)

But I sure don't see 400 pages about it.....not even 400 posts.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    73999943.jpg

cf90c8f9792c1ecfda3226cf34113a80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Bayoushooter in a nutshell.

News Channel #: BREAKING NEWS! HAMMOND PD UNDER FBI RAID! (we have no further information)

Bayoushooter Member: Check that out! I should post it!

Bayoushooter Members Post: BREAKING NEWS! HAMMOND PD UNDER FBI RAID! (we have no further information)

*400 pages of speculation, anti-cop talk, pro-cop talk, memes, and Toto trying to be funny*

Not to mention you're dead wrong in the chronological order. I posted the original thread when I passed on Thomas and observed what was transpiring at HPD....way before there was ANYTHING in the news yet.

Dave, what I don't understand is why you spend so much time here belittling others, taking constant digs at BS and the administration/mods. If its so damned bad for you, why do you spend so much time here?

Maybe its time for you to do another AR build thread....focus your energy on something positive, instead of the constant negative.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Dave, what I don't understand is why you spend so much time here belittling others, taking constant digs at BS and the administration/mods. If its so damned bad for you, why do you spend so much time here?

Why do you?

Maybe its time for you to do another AR build thread....focus your energy on something positive, instead of the constant negative.

Maybe it's time for you to stop obsessing about me.

I've posted plenty of informational threads since I've been here. They usually bode well. What I do should be of no concern to you. If you have serious inquiries, please PM me.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Anyone want to bet me it is related to the crooked DEA agent and associated task force ****ery over there???

Anyone? Somebody?:confused:

Too bad there wasn't any takers, I had that one in the bag.:silly:

"And Stewart would know how to recognize that. He comes from decades of investigative and intelligence work with the FBI, and before that, he was an NOPD homicide detective for more than ten years. The "big fish, small pond" aspect of the job caught his eye when it became available following the firing of longtime Chief Roddy Devall, over the release of information regarding an officer's arrest."

The key there in that quote is he was the real police before he was an FBI agent...... ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom