Something odd at Hammond Walmart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    My mind is blown that people are essentially intentionally ingesting the chemicals contained within batteries...
    For normal everyday people like you or I it’s definitely unthinkable but for drug attics who are career criminals it’s an easy way to obtain, make, use, and sell dope I guess. It really is crazy man.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    That's not necessarily how chemistry works. I'm not certain about the meth making process, but the chemicals are often used to form a reaction and then discarded in some form or another.
    regardless the final product they make is absolutely devastating to human health. I don’t care if they mix it in directly or use it to fuel the machines made to make it it’s still pretty damn crazy….

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Crazy, sure, yet I'd wager that what is even more crazy is continuing the war on drugs which negatively affects every one of us, some more than others.
    f2da2394ae1185d14c847bece661a4ce.jpg

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Maybe I am a cold, callous bastard, but I just can't help but feel ambivalent to drug users. Its 2023, pretty sure everyone knows that drugs are bad, mmmhay. So if you know that and still use drugs, well, have at it and good luck. The life you take will likely be your own. I get that the loss is hard on family members and friends, but the drug users are self centered, so maybe it should not be that much of a shock? Like I said, I am a cold bastard.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    Nothing surprises me about things that happen at that Walmart! I won't go there. My In laws live nearby and go there and tell me things that go on there. Don't surprise me at all.
    I'm not sure why anyone who supports the 2nd Amendment goes to any Walmart anymore. I used to shop there a lot and so did my family, used to spend a lot of money there every year but haven't been in one for maybe 7 years. They are heavy supporters of gun control legislation both monetarily and by membership in anti-gun organizations like Mom's Demand Action and Everytown For Gun Safety and have been for years. You're literally paying to have new gun laws passed if you shop there. I'm in north central Louisiana and the closest one or any other store is 25 miles away and we don't have a lot of other choices now because most everything else close by closed up, in part because of Walmart. Then they start this supporting anti-gun legislation crap. I found other options in the same town. https://tennesseefirearms.com/2019/...-michael-bloomberg-to-advance-gun-ban-agenda/

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    That's why these AA's are almost a buck each?
    I've been buying since last year rechargeable, Have some in the feeder on a solar panel and getting parts to charge 12 volts worth on the camera to keep it up and running.
    Regular battery's outside in the cold don't last long

Top Bottom