Sordin Supreme Pro-X ear protection and all kinds of shot timers in stock!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Hey dudes!

This week I've got in stock...

Sordin Supreme Pro-X Ear Protection in Black or ODG, these come with black leather headbands. I have a very small number of neckband models. These are the newest 2023 models with HEAR2 technology and four unique audio profiles. If you haven't jumped the chasm from those $40 Howard Leights, this is the time to be enlightened.
    https://canucktac.com/product-category/guns/

Shot timers out the wazoo: PACT3, ProTimer, ProTimer BT and a whole bunch of RangeTechs. The RangeTechs are brand new to the shop and are the only viable timer under 100 bucks on the market.

One each new Glock 47 MOS and Taurus TX22 left in stock. Couple pre-owned guns too: Canik TP9SF and a Glock 17 Gen 5 with ameriglo night sights. Truckstop hooker prices on any guns I've got in stock.

Don't forget to use me for pickups for your online gun purchases. Every 5 transfers, get the 6th for free.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Don't forget -- if you're not meeting up with me in person, you can use code BAYOUSHOOTER for 10% off almost everything on the site other than guns. Blasters you gotta haggle the old fashioned way.

Top Bottom