SOLD: Speedmaster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    Remington 552 Speedmaster. The gun is complete save the wedge for the rear sight. The gun runs flawlessly with .22 Short, Long, and Long Rifle. Never had an issue when running quality ammo. I got this gun as nothing more than a barrel and an almost bare receiver. I got all the parts (many of which are new old stock) and rebuilt it. Finish isn't all that great under the Krylon paint. Comes with the Bushnell fixed power scope.

$220

Prices are as is where is. Feel free to offer up anything(except Jagermeister machine) for trade. Will ship at cost or I will pay for shipping on my end if we make a mutual trade. Please feel free to contact me via PM or by Email. Thanks for looking.

Taurus model 82. Same as the ones coming from Spain or wherever. I cleaned all the sludge out of it they were using as lube and removed the lead fouling from the barrel. I also replaced the crap rubber grip with a period correct factory service style wood grip. Side plate has an odd discoloration?:confused: Shoots good and lockup is good.

$200 SOLD

New Haven by Mossberg 600AT (Same as Mossy 500) I got this with the end of the barrel "Elmer Fudded" so I cut it down to 18.75". Never got around to recrowning it and putting a bead on it. Will come with sling, side saddle, and fiberoptic front sight. The stick plug has been removed. It has bumps, rubs, dings and scratches but would make a great truck gun or even a house gun.

$160 SOLD

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom