SPF Knight KP1 45-70 SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    SPF to mikeinlouisiana

I have a brand new Knight KP1 45-70. This gun is unfired by me, but I did send it back for the recall to have the new trigger assembly installed, and they fired 3 rounds through the gun (casings provided), to verify that the gun functions properly. This gun has a blued barrel and a black synthetic stock. The gun is amazing and feels much nicer than any H&R Handi Rifle. It has the factory knight Green Mountain barrel, as well as the factory fiber optic sights. I also have a box of Hornady Leverevalution (or however it is spelled) ammo to go along with it. The only reason I am getting rid of this thing, is because I have to make room in my safe for a rifle I recently won in a contest. I would like to get $280 with the box of ammo, but I am open to offers and possible trades. I will get pictures up ASAP (the pictures I tried taking with my phone came out too dark, so I will try again when I get home to my camera).

Her are the crappy phone pics. I finally figured out how to use my iPhone to upload pics. I can't find my camera right now, but hopefully I can find it or snag my girlfriends later.

cb7239cf.jpg

e1deb85e.jpg

55c28a82.jpg

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes that is a stock photo of the exact rifle. I posted this from my phone and have not been back to my computer yet. For some reason my phone doesn't like to upload pictures. Heading home now, hopefully I will be able to locate my camera.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom