SPF SPF 11.5" Pistol or SBR upper $285 SHIPPED/22 lr kit-$150

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    SPF SPF :)
    BACK AGAIN DUE TO A DEADBEAT BUYER.:mad:

Reduced for quick sale-
    NO BOLT/CARRIER
    11.5" Upper complete with bolt/carrier/charging handle. Less than 100rds through it. Model 1S mfg. Runs great. Doesn't have a flashider. Bbl is threaded. $285 SHIPPING INCLUDED. I take ppl and trades. Only the upper is for sale.

I will add a cenier 22lr with 2 highcaps to this ppkg for and additional $150.

Prices are firm!!

THE BOLT/CARRIER IS IN THE PICS BUT IT IS NOT INCLUDED.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    The upper is not. You can put it on an AR pistol without a class 3 stamp. If you want to put it on a rifle you would need the stamp. As for a silencer, you can use one with this upper. I am not a class 3 guy but I think on the silencer you register and pay the class 3 fee at the point of purchase and can then move the silencer to whatever it will fit. With the SBR, the lower is still the weapon and you can put any sbr upper on it you want.

If I'm off base somebody please chime in. I'm sure there is a thread here explaining all about class III stuff.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    In order to build a pistol out of a receiver, doesn't it need to be registered as a pistol? I remember the discussion here a while ago that if it was registered as a pistol you could build a pistol or a rifle but if it was registered as a rifle all you could build was a rifle. If that is the law, then a lower registered as a rifle but built as a pistol=illegal

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    I thought so to but was corrected. If you buy a lower stripped it is neither rifle nor pistol and can be built either way legally. If it was purchased as a rifle, it must stay a rifle. If purchased as a pistol, I think(not sure on this) you can convert to a rifle(longer bbl and stock).

It would be technically illegal to buy a stripped lower, build it into a rifle and then convert to a pistol but would be nearly impossible to prove.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom