Spf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harryg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Pierre part, la
    i have a hk p7 9mm excellent condition no marks never been holster has 2 8 round mags and a leather case looking to trade it for a glock that i dont have yet with some ammo or cash for price difference gen 3 or 4 or im looking for a kimber ultra crimson carry 2 or a kimber ultra raptor 2 ...hk1.jpghk.jpghk2.jpg

Last edited:

poor_shot

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    NOLA
    if you release the mag by pushing a button on the heal of the grip, it's a PSP, if it has a mag release near the trigger guard, it's an M8. it looks like a PSP

harryg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Pierre part, la
    According to my research it's a p7 looked at some psp same mag release as them also found some some guns when very close to same number as my gun I'm new to them and really don't know but the few I seen with close to my numbers are going for a little more than I'm asking but that price is just out there mostly looking for trades

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    So what you think it's worth cause according to my research I found some identical ranging from 800-1450 depending on condition

Being in the dark on condition - $600-$750

It is an early production P7 (1981) Arlington, so you might find a collector who wants it a little bit more (off chance still). Try HKpro, List it at $850 obo, see what happens.

Find out if the trigger is metal first.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Ah... no. The PSP was an anomaly during the first production batch; among other differences, it had the protruding heel clip magazine catch. This one has the flush release.

I don't know, Steve. That sucker looks like it's protruding.

OP, can you take another few pictures of the mag release in profile and from the back.

Redleg2/9

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Covington
    The mag release is the early protruding first of three variations. Most were retrofitted to the 2nd variation. The 3rd variation had the back of the frame milled / flattened to accommodate the 3rd. variation release.
    The pistol was initially called a PSP, then renamed during the German police trials when it was designated the P7. They continued to mark and market it as a P7 until the P7M8 was developed. HK still refers to them as the PSP to avoid confusion with the P7M8.
    It is a commercial model and not a police trade in.
    Harryg, I will email regarding the commercial P7 that I bought this past month.

Email sent.

Last edited:

harryg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Pierre part, la
    The mag release is the early protruding first of three variations. Most were retrofitted to the 2nd variation. The 3rd variation had the back of the frame milled / flattened to accommodate the 3rd. variation release.
    The pistol was initially called a PSP, then renamed during the German police trials when it was designated the P7. They continued to mark and market it as a P7 until the P7M8 was developed. HK still refers to them as the PSP to avoid confusion with the P7M8.
    It is a commercial model and not a police trade in.
    Harryg, I will email regarding the commercial P7 that I bought this past month.

Email sent.

Didn't receive any email yet

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom