WTS: Springfield Armory XD-S .45 as new in box $450.00 Kentwood LA.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dagjercalling55

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Kentwood, LA
    The Springfield Armory® XD-S™ .45 ACP Pistol is a single-action, striker-fired pistol that features a steel barrel with a Melonite® finish, a 1" single-stack black polymer frame, a forged-steel slide and a textured grip. The pistol has a USA (Ultra Safety Assurance) Action Trigger System™ with a short-reset trigger, a grip safety and a loaded chamber indicator. The pistol comes in a multi-use case that also includes a double-magazine pouch, 2 stainless-steel magazines, 2 interchangeable backstraps, a cable lock and a paddle holster. Fiber-optic front sight. Low-profile dovetail rear sight.

This gun was purchased new by me. I realize that this is unwise but I have several XDs and I have a lot of faith in them. I dumped a single mag through it to see if anyone writing on the web was telling the truth about the controlable recoil. Happy with it I started carrying it in a pocket holster and that went on for several months before I rotated to another pistol as I am apt to do. It's in excellent condition and is sold as new. It comes with everything in the box ( mostly untouched) Let me state that this gun is in the early voluntary recall numbers. After reading some opions here and bouncing around diferent forums I had decided not to send it in. I recently changed my mind when I considered I would be taking value from the gun. I paid just over six plus tax for it. If you have the patience to wait for it to get the upgrade and the extra mag they are including all at NC then I'm certain it will be worth six again. I do not have the patience.
    The price for this gun is $450.00. I'm sorry but I seriously can't drive for a few days due to medical reasons, so it's onlly available in Kentwood, LA. at the moment. Thanks, for looking.

Attachments

• xdskit.JPG
      xdskit.JPG
      32.7 KB · Views: 27
    • XD1.JPG
      XD1.JPG
      45.9 KB · Views: 29
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom