St Tammany Pro 2A Facebook group

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RainingCrumbs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2020
    Covington Louisiana
    I think this is the best place to post this.

I've started a new Facebook group for pro 2a citizens in St Tammany parish. The intent is to be a hub of information but more importantly to advocate for communication to the local government to consider ordinances that will protect its citizens from possible federal infringements.

I would like to encourage the creation of groups for each Parish. The idea is to perform a bottom up discussion in our local government.

Feel free to join me as I try to make a difference

https://www.facebook.com/groups/453417689131601/

Gerberman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Good luck, I don’t do fb but best wishes. Maybe start another on gab or another site. What is the status of the Tammany Trace concealed carry issue?

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    Are yall pushing for felons to get guns, cops to stop enforcing any gun law? That doesn't seem it would be popula.I'm just curious because on our parish's sherrif page, people praise cops for any gun related arrest and even working with federal agents to get guns out of hands of some people. The entire judicial system is screwed too in my parish which I see every where else I look as well.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Are yall pushing for felons to get guns, cops to stop enforcing any gun law? That doesn't seem it would be popula.I'm just curious because on our parish's sherrif page, people praise cops for any gun related arrest and even working with federal agents to get guns out of hands of some people. The entire judicial system is screwed too in my parish which I see every where else I look as well.

All felons should have guns?

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    no sorry, not sorry here. don't like it/me, oh well. Once you decided to be the idiot that causes you to fall into the "convicted felon" class, you gave up all your rights. screw debt to society stuff. You're an adult. you knew better when you did what you did. Sympathy is for the weak.

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    no sorry, not sorry here. don't like it/me, oh well. Once you decided to be the idiot that causes you to fall into the "convicted felon" class, you gave up all your rights. screw debt to society stuff. You're an adult. you knew better when you did what you did. Sympathy is for the weak.
    Who needs gun control? Make speeding tickets a felony and nobody gets 2A rights.

in all seriousness, I don’t view the issue you discuss as a gun rights issue but one with our CJ System? If we trust a convicted felon enough to let the walk free, why wouldn’t we trust them to have their rights restored? If not, maybe they should still be locked up?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Who needs gun control? Make speeding tickets a felony and nobody gets 2A rights.

in all seriousness, I don’t view the issue you discuss as a gun rights issue but one with our CJ System? If we trust a convicted felon enough to let the walk free, why wouldn’t we trust them to have their rights restored? If not, maybe they should still be locked up?

Non-violent felons, maybe. That’s a separate discussion.

Violent felons, no. They played the game and lost.

Top Bottom