Stages for EAPS 4/17/11 Posted. 6 Classifiers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • formulaforspeed

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Prairieville LA
    Hammer down at 9:00 a.m. Registration starts at 8:00 a.m. if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you. saw that posted for a previous event, wasnt sure if it was the same everytime. I have been trying to make an event since the first of the year, actually in town this weekend so I am ready to try this - been years since I shot in a competition.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Well I didn't shoot so well today. Got all my hits from 50 yards and then blew the strong and weak hand.

Had fun. Looking forward to next month for some redemption.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I had nothing but problems, shooting a borrowed gun, (thanks Spanky) it just didn't work out, I still had fun tho, I'm just glad you can't go down in class, if so, I'd be in D class

The Kid

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Scores for the EAPS classifier match are complete and waiting for Spanky to make his entrance into BR from Houston tonight. I will then transfer the computer to him and let him do his magic to get the scores uploaded to the EAPS site and sent to USPSA. Bottom line - either tonight if Spanky has the energy, or at the latest sometime tomorrow. Just passing the buck the new American way.

Rig Magician

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Houma
    Well I had fun, I did not shoot my best. I need to make myself slow down, but fast is fun. LOL. I guess missing fast is still not good!! Let me get a lil knuckel bump from my 1 hit club at 50, LOL!! It was nice meeting everyone and I hope to see you again soon, I just hope I classify above a low D!! Heck it will be like my school grades!!!
    Mark

formulaforspeed

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Prairieville LA
    Well I had fun, I did not shoot my best. I need to make myself slow down, but fast is fun. LOL. I guess missing fast is still not good!! Let me get a lil knuckel bump from my 1 hit club at 50, LOL!! It was nice meeting everyone and I hope to see you again soon, I just hope I classify above a low D!! Heck it will be like my school grades!!!
    Mark

it was my first time, I enjoyed myself and learned alot. I wouldnt feel bad about 1 hit club. I missed all of my strong arm shots

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    Hey boys and girls. Thanks for all the help today at the match and thanks for the great showing even though we had other matches taking place on the same weekend. And I have to say, WHAT GREAT WEATHER WE HAD.

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    We had fun, I had told myself to throw caution to the wind and go for the glory, well a miss and a no-shoot later, I got back into my normal pace,......but I did good on two stages

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom