Stay motivated to fight against evil...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So much for organized resistance, we cant even be civil on a forum. :p

LOL.......ain't it so .. I don't know this as a yes or no but I'd think that the original patriots weren't all agreed on dumping tea or hanging a few tax collectors

BUT somehow when there was no more wiggle room the fighters fought and they fought to win, weren't ashamed to shoot from ambush or what ever else was thought unpopular. They just knew it was time to fight to win.

Ck out some of the info on the Black Regiment and the 3 percenters, I know I was surprised at how really few people were directly involved in the overthrow of the king in 76

I neither encourage or suggest any violent act of any type, only making statements and observations about history

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009

Yes, you are correct. I was wrong in that statement. I believe I had read a partial statute which gave me the impression I had. Should have read the whole thing. Thanks for the correction. Do not want to be the guy that spread misinformation.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Godly actions are that of Love. Remove the plank in your own eye. All I have seen are proud puffed up statements from you. It seems you enjoy displaying your aptitude, but Godly actions are not shown by displaying mens wisdom. (Cor13) We are all brothers made in the likeness of the same creator. God bless brother.

All Godly actions are not about love. Read the old testament. God sending bears to maul people and telling the Israelites not to leave a man, women, and child alive after an invasion really is not love.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Yes, you are correct. I was wrong in that statement. I believe I had read a partial statute which gave me the impression I had. Should have read the whole thing. Thanks for the correction. Do not want to be the guy that spread misinformation.

No worries at all man. I misread the law myself and thought the same as you did at first. Looking into it a little deeper, I found that it was only illegal if you were planning on committing a crime, which I figured would be conspiracy, but I guess this is something else they can charge you with if they wanted.

bkeach

Warrior Bride!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    California
    All Godly actions are not about love. Read the old testament. God sending bears to maul people and telling the Israelites not to leave a man, women, and child alive after an invasion really is not love.

How do you know this is not of love? Do you know the mind of God or the hearts of those that were killed. If Hitler was a child and you knew his future intentions (being outside of time) would you not feel justified to prevent it? God is outside of time.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    How do you know this is not of love? Do you know the mind of God or the hearts of those that were killed. If Hitler was a child and you knew his future intentions (being outside of time) would you not feel justified to prevent it? God is outside of time.

How do you know OJ didn't kill his wife out of love? Or didn't Hitler love the Jews so much he just did the holocaust as a gift?

Love, unless protecting someone in self defense, never is violent.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thank you yrdawg, I really didn't feel like trying to figure out which college textbook he "read" this out of. I'm done with this twit. Those who cant, teach. And those who wont, read about it in books and spew psychobabble over the internet.

As for freedoms Mjolnir, nope, I didn't fight for yours bro. You are all too willing to give yours up anyway. I fought for theirs, and everyone I met over there that wasn't shooting at us thanked us. I had a little Iraqi boy tell me and some buddies that he never had running water before. I had a teenage A-Stan girl tell us that she has never been to school before because the "Taliban" wouldnt let girls go to school. These are the people that I and so many others fought for(but mostly, we just fought for each other), and there "leaders" are the ones that you argue on behalf of. But to you, it was all about the oil and how evil America was to go over there.

I already know what you are. Your disdain for "Christians" and "evil America" is all over every post you write, so keep on doing what you're doing. Now, I'm finding humor in your ranting. Sci fi weapons in secret bunkers, evil governments hell bent on world domination, your Muslim "friends" in Detroit who hate America? Fun stuff. Look, I can get into a good conspiracy theory too and I agree that our government is overstepping the line by a wide margin, but your Illuminati, secret new world order reads of a third National Treasure movie. Get out of your parents basement, put down the PS3, stop taking what your college professors say as gospel, and open your eyes.

Yes, a "twit" is defined as one who doesn't agree with your narrow, type-cast views and directly challenges you on it point by point. You seem to indicate that you read. Interesting. I've probably given away more boxes of historical books than you've read. I'd say I digest a book a week or week and a half - for the last 20 years. No fiction. TONS of history. I take it you do better. I also take the time to read the mainstream crap that you've referenced. So I find great humor in your comments.

You're correct. You sure as Hades didn't fight for my liberty. And you didn't fight for anyone else's in Iraq, either. Oil and Natural Gas Pipelines. Old news. Public domain. Same with Afghanistan and Pakistan. Try searching TAPI (Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India Pipeline) and several others. Reading Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard while you're at it would be a start. But people like you don't - and you won't. I know this already.

You don't know crap about "what I am". You don't even understand the terms you use, much less how I use them. My experiences are my own just as yours are your own. Only a jackass discounts the experiences of others.

And Ignorance is bliss. But for a while... Seems like it is YOU who needs to read. I cannot think for you much less reason for you. You're on your own.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Blah blah blah blah America sucks. Blah blah blah Muslims are great. Blah blah blah blah I'm educated because I read books but never have seen first hand what I'm speaking about. Blah blah blah blah America is an evil empire. Blah blah blah blah You right wing conservative "Christians" are all stupid and eat poo. Blah blah blah blah I am the savior if you just listen to what I say. Blah blah blah blah Obama is my idol. Blah blah Michael Moore is hot. Blah blah blah blah The government is evil but dont dare to fight against it. Blah blah blah If you dont believe 100% of what I say you are an ignorant neo-con. Blah blah blah I get all my news from CNN, The Washington Post and liberal college professors. Blah blah blah I play PS3 all night in my parents basement. Blah blah blah blah blah I read 50 "history" books a day and need to prove it by quoting obscure authors and tell you youre stupid if you have never heard about them. Blah blah blah blah

Yep, that sounds about right.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Yep. Clearly a case of Asininity run amuck. :chuckles:

Go back to sleep.

ok mjoiner.........prolly misspelled it LOL....anyhow

just a thought

I have lurked on this site a lot, posted some. My challenge to u is this :

if you are not addicted to hammering on others that u classify as less than u you will not post on this site for a period starting NOW ending 1 15 2010

I think that all your negative press would have to regroup if you could meet such a challenge

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    ok mjoiner.........prolly misspelled it LOL....anyhow

just a thought

I have lurked on this site a lot, posted some. My challenge to u is this :

if you are not addicted to hammering on others that u classify as less than u you will not post on this site for a period starting NOW ending 1 15 2010

I think that all your negative press would have to regroup if you could meet such a challenge

I don't enjoy hammering others. There is much more to a lot of issues than many are aware of. I understand that everyone (myself included) gets rattled a bit - some more than others - when additional info is presented. However, I do take the time to digest said material - even if I don't comment. I don't consider anyone "less than myself"; the only differences between any and all of us is our varying levels of Perception & Awareness and no one perceives and is aware of everything. Since I've been off I've had time to hang out here. I don't have that kind of time usually so there's no worries about me disrupting here with any degree of regularity.

Top Bottom