stolen guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    my house was recently burgled, and they got some guns.

cva kentucky pistol, .40 muzzle loader.

seven seas derringer, .36 muzzleloader.

cva hawken gamester, .50 muzzleloader, blonde stock, aluminum ram rod, barrel cut to 19.5", no front sight, limbsaver recoil pad sn; 12345679

knight wolverine inline rifle, .50 muzzle loader, black/synthetic, simmons 1.5-5x shotgun scope, sn;387758

H&R 5 shot top break pistol, nickle, .32s&w short, 3" bbl, black grips, a2568. my great grandfathers.

marlin 336rc .35rem, 30mm red dot scope, very dark/old stained wood, limbsaver recoil pad, sn:48197 my grandfathers.

beretta u22 neos .22 pistol, 6" bbl, blue soft grips, 1 stainless mag, 16202269, my fiancees

all but 2 guns were stolen from a stack on gun cabinet that was pried open.

also got a laptop, kindl;e fire, xbox360, kodak z990 dslr camera, engagement ring, and a couple of necklaces.

Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    I hate to be the one to say it, but at least it looks like they didn't get anything that looks to be a typical "gangbanger" gun. Meaning the guns don't have much value to whoever took them as firearms to be used violently. Meaning there isn't much to do with them other than use them legitimately (doubtful) or sell them. Hopefully they pop up at a pawnshop, CL, LAsportsman, or even here. That lot shouldn't be hard to spot, especially if any of them have custom work done like that .50 muzzleloader.

Still sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to have your space violated and I hope you're able to get everything back and the ones who did it are brought to justice.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Sorry to hear that Troy, I'll keep an eye peeled for you. If you want to buy an ademco lynx panel from somewhere, I'll program and install it for you for free. You'd just need to speak with a company to monitor it.

Last edited:

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    Damn!! Troy, do you need anything? I printed the list. Im gonna take it to a few buyers in Washington Parish that I know. Pried open the cabinet? Is it possible that they knew you? Knew what you had?

Bcomeaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Abita Springs
    Sorry man. I freaking hate thieves! Just had a break in myself not too long ago for the second time, horrible feeling. Good thing is, this time they got the SOB!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom