Stunning Upset: Dude forces girl to take a knee in Boxing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Remember about 40 or so years ago when the women groups started telling all of us males to Shut the F#$% up about anything pertaining to women? The "we don't need men" and "We can do anything a man can do" rhetoric?
    Well, I'm just popping me a big ole barrel of popcorn and I'm going to sit back and watch this thing play out! Until then, they are gonna get bruised up!

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    GT7hWNLXgAAPD3f.jpeg

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I thought the genders were equal? Pretty sure that happened in the last decade.

So what is the problem? The genders are equal, so it does not matter who is against who... the winner will be the best "person" at the sport, period. Everyone else can be ranked 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Sports are just games, never understood why some people get so butthurt over them. Dressing up is a game too, kids play it all the time. So Mrs Mann is playing 2 games, boxing and dressing up. What a legend! Im sure there is someone out there who can beat Mrs. Mann at boxing, or maybe Mrs. Mann is the best. There will always be someone who is better, and they get 1st place, maybe not all of the time, and likely only for a short time before someone better comes along and beats them.

I'm just interested to see how clean those frenchies managed to get the Seine River. In 10 yrs we may be seeing all of the swimmers grow extra legs or something from the contaminants...

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    They tried to claim she was born a woman. The VP of the EUBC said otherwise to the OC. She looks like an Arab male to me, sounds like a male. and when she jumped, I could have sworn there was a penor bouncing around in those shorts. I was on the fence with her being a female until the VP came out and said otherwise. The OC should be ashamed of themselves. Even if this boxer was born a female, she has XX chromosomes it makes it biologically unfair. This is dangerous and degrading to female athletes.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I thought the genders were equal? Pretty sure that happened in the last decade.

So what is the problem? The genders are equal, so it does not matter who is against who... the winner will be the best "person" at the sport, period. Everyone else can be ranked 2nd, 3rd, etc.
    That's actually a good point. Seems like most people only want equality when it benefits them. Some animals are more equal than others. But that's just human nature, I suppose.

Top Bottom