Supplies in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gary dennis

Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Covington, La
    Hi all, first time poster and new to reloading. Just got all my equipent set up and now I need a few things. I was wondering if you guys know of any sources of powder or components in the New orleans area? I have a hard time getting to Baton Rouge but am in N.O. a few times a month. Thanks for your help.

Gary

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    The old shooters club on David Dr has components if you need some. Powder, bullets, cases, don't know about primers though. I get my Bullets locally from GAT in Thibodeaux, and Donnie in Gramercy. I also order from S&S casting online and Montana Gold. Powder from Powder Valley. You can also pick up stuff at the Gun Show this weekend in Kenner from Mark with Waggenspack Reloading.

GFREAK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Abita Springs
    Sorry to say but this needs to be updated. I dropped by the show in Slidell this weekend specifically to visit with Mark Waggenspack and pick up some powder and he has completely gone to the dark side (selling plastic guns) and no longer sells reloading supplies. Very disappointed in the show as there was no one there selling reloading supplies!

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Thread resurrection.

I met Max this evening. A very nice fellow. If you can't find what you are looking for, give him a call. Perhaps he can help. I'll be keeping his phone #. He's two pounds lighter in the powder category tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom