Suppresor sale to clean out older items

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    Below is a list of older and demo suppressors we have in stock.

The Tactical Innovations does come apart and is an older design with aluminum baffles. It is the only on this list that does tear down for cleaning.
    The John's Guns have been in stock for some time, and while they are good cans they just don't have to appeal of the Elements, Sparrows and other newer suppressors.
    Same thing with the Advanced Armament Pilots. These are the version from about 3 years ago. We purchased over a dozen AAC cans back then and these are the only 2 left. The demo version has been shot less than 50 times and is in like new condition.
    Same thing with the ThunderBeast Arms S-1. Bought about a year and a half ago, all titanium, built to withstand any rimfire on pistol or rifle and just flush through with a solvent to clean. This one was used at the NRA Spring shoot and I bet we ran over 300 rounds through it. It still looks like new. Super lightweight at 3.5 oz, and it is FDE colored.

S007 Tactical Innovations 62 (demo) 22LR $175
    S048 John's Guns P22 (demo) 22LR $175
    S051 John's Guns P22 22LR $225
    S092 Advanced Armament Pilot (demo) 22LR $275
    S093 Advanced Armament Pilot 22LR $295
    S114 Thunder Beast Arms S-1 (demo) 22LR/17HMR/22MAG $395

The S### number is just our inventory number, not a manufacturer number.

I have a lot of items on order and as soon as I get some serial numbers I'll post them on the web page.
    Be sure and check out what we do have at http://www.LandrysGuns.com

Cash prices listed, credit cards are +3%, and sales tax is 8% in Morganza.

Thanks

Dale Landry
    Landry's Guns
    225-694-3376

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    I have one used .223 suppressor, but it needs to go back to AAC for repair. It took a baffle strike the first time I shot it. I have a return number for it and next time I head out to the post office I will send it off. They will not change the serial on it and it will be for sale when it returns. Not sure what they will do to it or how long it will take.

I have 2 new .223 suppressors coming in from Liberty Suppressors hopefully this month. They are the Torch models. Price is $495. I also have the Specwar serial number so I can do paperwork on it.
    All of these are new.

Also arriving soon - been on order for 5 months - are the 7.62x39 Huntertown Arms AK cans.

I just placed an order with SRT for over a half dozen suppressors and all are already sold, so I am about to order another 3 to try to keep them in stock. Anyone need a Shadow 308 or a Hurricane for the 223, let me know and we'll get it on the way and have a serial number in a matter of days.

It's crazy busy lately people. I just ran an add in the local paper for a handgun sale and I am sure business will pick up even more.

Dale Landry
    Landry's Guns

tomnjenn05

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    If i was wanting one for a .223 can i also shoot 22lr thought on another gun? I have an ar-15 and a ruger 10/22. If i wanted to hear what the .223 sounded like before buying is there a way for me to do that. thanks

Top Bottom