Suspended Permit?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    it's nothing of concern. not domestic or assault either for those who are thinking it is just because I choose not to disclose my information. I'm just simply asking if anyone else has ever had this occur to them and what to do. but for those that must know, it was for contempt from a traffic violation in 2012 that I had no idea about. got pulled over for running a red light and found out then I had a warrant for my arrest for it. from my understanding I had this traffic violation taken cared of from my laywer but obviously I was wrong. but it's ok, he isn't my laywer anymore.

That sucks to get suspended for contempt on traffic hopefully they won't make you wait the full 3 months.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Never trust someone to "fix" a ticket, make sure if they go to court on your behalf, that they receive some sort of documentation to prove it was lowered to a non moving violation or dropped and a fee/fine was paid.

Ronin_Jedi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    US
    Don't be silly. When you put half of a story on an Internet forum, it becomes all of our business. If he wanted his business to be private, we wouldn't be in this thread right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe he was leaning towards voting Clinton, got wise to it, and now wants to vote Trump?

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk

brand0n5o4

OFFICER PLZ
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    Metairie
    well good news, called them today this morning and it looks like there was some miscommunication and my permit was reinstated from its suspension and im all good now on all ends. no more unknown warrants and what not.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Great that it worked out, thanks for the update. Good to see they worked to fix it and were flexible

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom