Swap Meet need input

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I would love to go BUT it would have to be held more like in the Baton Rouge area. At least that would be more central in the State for all.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I'll bring the beef jerky and some authentic Chinese ninja throwing/killing stars (made from recycled cooking oil cans), a few authentic Chinese samurai swords (made from 1938 Studebaker truck springs), all my old web gear & ruck from 1970, and two airsoft guns.

We can get a table together, and everybody will think they're at the Gonzales show!:rofl:

WTF? I am the ONLY one with AUTHENTIC ninja death stars. Seriously, I order them straight from China. I also have a DVD coming out called Art of the DYnamic Hyper-Ninja Star.

I will let you sell the ninja stars, but I get to bring my made in the USA brand of 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.3 GIGA-Volt stun guns that will stop a meth head in his tracks. If you really care about your loved ones you will make sure they have one. COUld you bring the extra batteries though, because I need to constantly spark it off for dramatic effect and the nice electric burn aroma to compete with the popcorn in the snack shop.

LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahhhhhh, gun show antics. Got to love them.

IF you can, also bring some rusty bayonets that we can sell for 100.00 and some Gen 1 GLocks with missing front sight s for 550.00.

WOuld someone mind manning the Dreamcatcher and homemade nylon shoulder holster stand?:mamoru::mamoru::mamoru:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom