Swine flu shots

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    The Hep.B post made me remember ,Fox news says the Govn. will push the H1N1 Vac. this year . I made my mind up last year I ain't taking it !!! I might be pushing keys on the computer with my long snout ,but I ain't taking it....:)

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Believe it or not, I agree with you on that one. There's only a 33% chance (or less) that it'll work. Not worth getting pricked. Besides, there's growing research that shows that some people have the antibodies to H1N1 and never knew it.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Natural immunities....I know nothing about this but being true to form I'll speak

I work in HVAC...mostly comfort cooling, I can promise u that I breath in and rub on some of the filthiest stuff people can produce...

I have not been sick since I can remember, I don't take vitamins and I do drink beer

I do however drink a couple of quarts of unfiltered apple cider vinegar mixed with unfiltered honey and well water every day. something like 1/2 cup vinegar and half cup honey and 2 quarts of water

Been doing that for 5 years, BTW, it also corrected hi blood pressure

I'm thinkin we were created to fend off sickness by our own immune system....with a little natural help

I don't do vaccines...

IANA xpurt

jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    I managed to get H1N1 late last year, it royally sucked. Missed 2 weeks of work and was lucky to go back when I did. That being said. I wil NOT be getting the vaccine. The fewer government recommended needles entering me the better in my opinion.

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    I am off of the Hep-B discussion, but Yrdawg brings up a great point. This is one of my major beefs with our medical system and doctors. When is the last time your doctor asked you during a checkup if you were eating enough fruits and vegetables? Or if you are taking any vitamins? Or if you drink plenty of water? WHY?? These all can have a profound effect on your body and your natural immune system. Instead, it is typically 15 seconds of them looking in your ear and up your nose, then if you don't feel well, handing you a prescription.

Is it because doctors see almost as many drug reps per day as they do patients? Or is that just the new school attitude? We are a over medicated nation, in my opinion.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Is it because doctors see almost as many drug reps per day as they do patients? Or is that just the new school attitude? We are a over medicated nation, in my opinion.

Yep. And every one of those chemical compound pharmaceuticals is toxic in some other way. Just listen to the list of side effects in the commercials.:confused:

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    Yep. And every one of those chemical compound pharmaceuticals is toxic in some other way. Just listen to the list of side effects in the commercials.:confused:

I would venture to say that at least a handful of people that post here regularly have been breathing way past their expiration date due to the efforts and products of Big Pharma.

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    I am off of the Hep-B discussion, but Yrdawg brings up a great point. This is one of my major beefs with our medical system and doctors. When is the last time your doctor asked you during a checkup if you were eating enough fruits and vegetables? Or if you are taking any vitamins? Or if you drink plenty of water? WHY?? These all can have a profound effect on your body and your natural immune system. Instead, it is typically 15 seconds of them looking in your ear and up your nose, then if you don't feel well, handing you a prescription.

You need a better doctor!

We are typically over medicated because the majority eats so crappy!

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    The Hep.B post made me remember ,Fox news says the Govn. will push the H1N1 Vac. this year . I made my mind up last year I ain't taking it !!! I might be pushing keys on the computer with my long snout ,but I ain't taking it....:)

The flu shots we are giving this year is a combo with the H1N1 already tucked in there. Imagine that.

H1N1 is just one of the many strains.

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    No D-Day, it isn't because we eat so crappy. It is because of a myriad of reasons. Got acid reflux, there is a purple pill for that. Can't get a boner? There is a blue pill for that. Got anxiety? There is a yellow pill for that. Can't pay attention in class? There is a pill for that. What about a runny nose and swollen eyes during allergy season? Yep, there is a pill for that too.

And if there are people on here who are breathing past their expiration, it is because their insurance hasn't run out yet. As long as there is money to be made on you, you can bet your sweet ass they will keep you alive.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    D-Day said ,The flu shots we are giving this year is a combo with the H1N1 already tucked in there. Imagine that.

Don't believe I'll take that one either. NO-ONE has to take something they don't want !

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    D-Day said ,The flu shots we are giving this year is a combo with the H1N1 already tucked in there. Imagine that.

Don't believe I'll take that one either. NO-ONE has to take something they don't want !
    easy for you to say.

I was forced to take the shot. it was that or UCMJ

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    No D-Day, it isn't because we eat so crappy. It is because of a myriad of reasons. Got acid reflux, there is a purple pill for that. Can't get a boner? There is a blue pill for that. Got anxiety? There is a yellow pill for that. Can't pay attention in class? There is a pill for that. What about a runny nose and swollen eyes during allergy season? Yep, there is a pill for that too.

And if there are people on here who are breathing past their expiration, it is because their insurance hasn't run out yet. As long as there is money to be made on you, you can bet your sweet ass they will keep you alive.

No, our intake is the cause of a majority of our problems (that and a sedentary lifestyle). Just look at the big 3, heart disease, diabetes, and cancer They are dependent on the food you live on. Not to say that there are not genetic components in some, but even still, these individuals nutritional lifestyles are often the trigger of their disease.

They stay alive because they want to. At any time they can stop taking the evil drug companies product and let nature take its course. In other words, they should be thankful that someone put forth the time and effort to keep them breathing.

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    I got the h1n1 vaccine last year. Zero problems.

This vaccine is a special case. This strain of the flu is devastating to newborns, mild in elderly, and puny in healthy adults.

If you have young kids, work with kids, or are exposed to kids/infants.. then I'd recommended getting it for their sake. Adults themselves Just don't seem to be as affected, So Its up to ythem

No amount of hyper-vitamin-izing can protect you like a vaccine will. In spite of what infomercials tell you, infection exists, and vaccines work.

I hate adding meds to a patient, especially when it could have been avoided through routine health screening and advice. Especially type 2 diabetes. People don't realize how devastating that can be. Although, taking metformin and insulin is better than losing vision, limbs, etc.

Top Bottom