Tangi. Match a Hit with B.S.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    :)The monthly USPSA match at TPS in Amite was a hit with the Bayou Shooter crowd. There were 10 members from the B.S. group, if Will can count right, that made up a good part of the 45 total shooters for the Sunday match. A good turnout by anyones count. The scores will be sent out by e-mail soon and posted on the 'lagator.org" site as well. We also spoke to several folks about signing up for the Bayou Shooter site to get information about matches and practice times around the southern part of the state. The next monthly match will be the Cajun Action match (USPSA style) at The Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux. Hammer time is 0900 and a map to the range is on the "lagator.org" site.

Speaking of practice, don't forget Monday night practice @ Precision on Cloverland. Start time is 1830 hrs. If enough folks show up early and we can get set up we'll start a little earlier.

Bryan
    "Beauxdog"
    L-2311 :)

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Yep good times... I had a long talk with the man who carries Yoda :ninja: in his wallet this evening. He gave me some good pointers that I shall apply at the next match..

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Yep good times... I had a long talk with the man who carries Yoda :ninja: in his wallet this evening. He gave me some good pointers that I shall apply at the next match..

:mamoru::mamoru:He's only gonna give you enough info to get you in trouble!

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Pooter you act like getting in trouble is a bad thing, do you expect any less from me...:rofl:

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    gmshooter,

Is your wife going to let you shoot this year? Of are you still on baby sitting detail? I tried to warn you not to have all those kids. If you would have kept everything where it belonged this would have happened. OH well, one day you'll listen to these old guys.

Beauxdog
    L2311 :dogkeke:

Top Bottom