SOLD: Tantal (5.45) + magazines and ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PotatoMuncher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Lacombe
    SOLD

Just putting a feeler out there.

I have a Century Polish Tantal (serial# Y000####, meaning no key-holing issues). I have made a few modifications to the rifle; I used a triangle file to open up the rear sights and filed down the upper hand guard retainer in order to install the Ultimak. Included in this trade is the Ultimak, barrel bipod, one sterilized Izhmash, one Polish steel and three TAPCO AK74 mags. I will also throw in all the 5.45 ammo I have left. UPDATE: Total round count is 246.

The rifle has about 750rds through it, and is an exception from the typical Century stereotype. This thing a damn nail driver, and has often proven to be more accurate than some other AR's I've seen at the ranges, even while using steel case ammo. Very light, great balance and no hiccups as of yet. I put a half-assed Krylon paint job on it a few months ago for aesthetic reasons. If you want it taken off, I can do that for ya.

Trade wise, I'm looking for an AR. Maybe an AR pistol, but that's up in the air. Let me know what you have, and worst I'll say is "No thanks," because I'm not a complete dick. I'd prefer a FTF on the Northshore, but if your offer tickles my fancy, I'd be willing to do a little driving.

PM me here, hit up my email (michael.c.eldridge@gmail.com).

2taN7J5l.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom