WTS: Target Vision LR2 Target Camera

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MSWhit65

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Offered for sale is my Target Vision LR2 target camera. $300 for local pickup. Otherwise $300 plus actual shipping cost of your choosing.
    Original purchase price was $649.00.

Unit is in brand new condition, was set up one time and worked/works perfectly. Just after purchasing this I joined a friends lease where all of my long range shooting takes place. He has always had this identical camera set up, so honestly just never used this one again. Job situation is rough right now, so thought I would part with a few no longer needed items. Thanks for viewing.

Features

1 Mile Range
    Live HD Video
    1280x960 Resolution
    App-Based Software (iOS and Android)
    Kindle Supported
    Quick and Easy Set-up
    12+ Hour Run Time
    Lightweight, Portable, Compact
    Drop Resistant
    Weather Resistant

The LR-2 is a fixed lens, portable, battery powered, wireless target camera system that can be viewed from a phone or tablet. This target camera has a range of one mile and a run time of 12 + hours. TARGETVISION is the perfect companion for long range shooters, competitive shooters, and people who are looking for a more interactive and entertaining shooting experience. This unit is able to clearly see .17 caliber bullet holes (and larger) at any distance up to a mile. TARGETVISION consists of two pieces, the camera/transmitter and the receiver. The camera sits down range about 10-15 feet from the target and can be moved within that range to adjust the field of view. The receiver sits next to the shooter on the ground or shooting bench.

IMG_0765.jpgIMG_0767.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom