Taser:1 Rottweiler:0

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    that dog was not displaying fight posture.. look at its tail.. that a play tail. not a battle tail..

I dont think he would have hurt that cop.. but I understand why he did what he did.. I would have too, if I didnt know dogs better..

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    That was an impressive video. That cop had some serious moves man. Kicking the dog in mid air then jukeing the heck out of it.
    Crane style FTW!:mamoru:
    yso_bhq_5.gif

that dog was not displaying fight posture.. look at its tail.. that a play tail. not a battle tail..

I dont think he would have hurt that cop.. but I understand why he did what he did.. I would have too, if I didnt know dogs better..
    The cop was about to lose some fingers.

26752239.gif

BTW: This happened back in 2003.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/2303042/detail.html

:)

Last edited:

fastmover

fastmover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    lafayette, la
    The dog was playing, having said that most folks can't tell the difference and he would have been justified shooting. The police officer needs to work on his draw, he should use both hands and you should prolly not sweep a fellow officer with a gun that you have your finger on the trigger of.

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Awesome reflexes by officer #1 one and quick shooting by officer #2. Glad all were OK, I would have shot the dog.

We had an aggressive pit bull living near us , and I told my wife if it was off leash and came anywhere near her or my 5 year old to shoot without hesitation.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I wonder if you're one of those people that are convinces muslims are trying to build a mosque right on top of Ground Zero?

What does that even mean? What's your point? :dunno:

The post you question was referring to the way the officer's statement would apply to people. The LE community is usually unable to do anything until someone is seriously injured or killed, e.g. the O.J. Simpson murder case. I happen to agree with the guy's statement, but unfortunately the dog got off and so did O.J. :mad:

As far as the muslims go, they're obviously close enough to **** everybody off. I think it's in bad taste and disrespectful, but hey, what else would you expect from the same religion that warped the minds of the 9/11 killers? The religion of peace; the religion of "women are unclean therefore only for children and little boys poop chutes are for pleasure." The same badasses that are scared of a ham sandwich. :rolleyes:

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    unless you own/breed/train these dogs I dont see a reason that this one is still alive,being I have common sense and want to live without injury are death...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom