Tax Free Weekend and New Suppressors and Phone Problems

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    The 2nd Amendment tax free weekend starts today and I will be closed today, but open and willing to work with people all day tomorrow. I have AAC, Silencerco, and ThunderBeastArms suppressors in stock. In addition to those suppressors I always have I just received the following suppressors:

SureFire FA556-212
    SWR Octane 9 HD
    SWR Warlock
    SWR Spectre II

I have new batches of Osprey 9 and 45.

I also have AAC Element 2's that are fairly new to the shelf.

If you have a particular suppressor you are looking for chances are I have it in stock.

I have been having numerous problems with the business phone in my signature. Please send an e-mail to the address below and I will respond with my cell number so I can make sure you actually reach me.

Thank everyone for your continued business and support.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    You still want 2 belts? I have been having trouble contacting you? I still want an octane HD 9mm... Might also need something for 7.62, does a suppressor count as a 922r part?

Oreo

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
    Apr 12, 2008
    Red Stick
    Sent PM no email listed above so I sent to your bigboyarmament email address... You should also have a PM from me about a month ago...

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    You still want 2 belts? I have been having trouble contacting you? I still want an octane HD 9mm... Might also need something for 7.62, does a suppressor count as a 922r part?

I do still need to get a couple of belts. Give me a shout tomorrow or Sunday. I didn't realize until this afternoon that the sale extended through Sunday.

Sent PM no email listed above so I sent to your bigboyarmament email address... You should also have a PM from me about a month ago...

it's derek at bigboyarmament.com

Thanks

Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Not seeing the email address - been trying to reach you about that Sparrow SS we talked about. Any luck with the shipment?

The 2nd Amendment tax free weekend starts today and I will be closed today, but open and willing to work with people all day tomorrow. I have AAC, Silencerco, and ThunderBeastArms suppressors in stock. In addition to those suppressors I always have I just received the following suppressors:

SureFire FA556-212
    SWR Octane 9 HD
    SWR Warlock
    SWR Spectre II

I have new batches of Osprey 9 and 45.

I also have AAC Element 2's that are fairly new to the shelf.

If you have a particular suppressor you are looking for chances are I have it in stock.

I have been having numerous problems with the business phone in my signature. Please send an e-mail to the address below and I will respond with my cell number so I can make sure you actually reach me.

Thank everyone for your continued business and support.

Top Bottom