Tax Preparation Service on the North Shore?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Can anyone recommend somewhere local to have my taxes done? Things have become too complicated in the last year for me to file online like I normally do and looking for someone competent to file the paperwork for me. Not a big fan of the pop up shops that appear every season with people in Uncle Sam costumes outside dancing with signs and definitely not going to go sit in a cubicle at WalMart.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    I would go to jail for not paying my taxes before I would get H&R Block to do my taxes again. I had them do mine a few years ago. They re all independently owned. The owner of the one I went to did mine. She screwed it up so bad, it had to be refiled twice. The corporation wouldn't listen to my complaints, they told me to call the owner of the location. She was the one that screwed it up.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    Barry J is correct that they are private owned and their expertise and prices vary . A friend of the families young daughter just had H&R do hers . It's just her and one child , so easy a cave man could do it . They quoted $100 but after it was finished she realized they had paid $400 .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

rdm227

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2012
    Prairieville
    If you would be willing to go to Lutcher, I highly recommend Millet Tax & Accounting.

He does a great job and finds the maximum deductions possible. Very professional and family oriented business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stogie5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Slidell,LA
    I and my parents before me have used Bob Jones Accounting in Slidell. Mr Bob is retired now but the young ladies in there do a great job. Just had mine done Friday, 225.00 wasn't cheap but cheap insurance.

peak98

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Sandra Davis in Hammond 985.542. Five six eight two
    Very highly recommended, money well spent. She has been doing mine for 10+ yrs.
    Small business knowledgeable.
    peak98

Top Bottom