TCustoms, LLC - Greenwell Springs - is this a real business?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    It has always amazed me how quick the masses will turn on somebody around here . I've done business with Todd several times and never had any issues with communications , etc. Something just doesn't sound right .

Would you do business with him again had he spoken to you like he did the OP?

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    and if he'd stopped posting it would have... if he wants to bury his reputation, who are we to deny him a shovel

+1. And he has kept on digging

I don't know everything that transpired between them except what was posted here . I said earlier that something doesn't sound right . I'll leave it at that .

Even if you have done business in the past, you can now see how he treats customers (that he owes money to) in this thread. Now if he is the cheapest(by far) or the best then I would still use him and just know there is a chance that he will behave like this. a simple "I'm sorry, please come pick up your refund whenever it is convenient for you" would have been great. Then people like you could have posted that he has always done right by you and he would have a much better reputation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom