Terminal Cornucopia

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    That's exactly correct. It would take more than 3 terrorist to take over any flight where there are over 100 passengers who realize that by sitting comfortably in their seats...they will soon be crashing into the earth.
    Heck...I don't care if its a flight of old ladies....they are going to stand up and fight....and by the sheer number advantage of the passengers....the terrorist will pummeled to death IMO.

FWIW...inside of every major airline cockpit is a small fire axe which is there to provide a method of escape for the pilots if they needed to hack through the windshield. My brother has been a pilot with a major airline for over 25 years. He said it's pretty much a given....the flight crew is going to put up a flight....and the first weapon they are going for is that axe.

As long as the memory of 9/11 is fresh in everyone's minds....it'll never happen again.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Can common items sold in airports after the security screening be used to build lethal weapons?

http://terminalcornucopia.com/#weapons

A colorful (albeit humorous) illustration of the illusion of safety set forth by the TSA. Meanwhile the 2 inch blade on my fingernail clippers is banned.

By the way...that's the stupidest rule there is. Banning of small knives like a Swiss Army knife.

Meanwhile...I can carry on a screwdriver as long as its shorter than 7 inches in length.

Wrenches/Pliers/Screwdrivers (seven inches or less in length) OK OK

Top Bottom