texas Az. border wars!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bayoulongbowman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    A report I got from a trucker, was alarming . There is a part of the USA south toward the border of Mexico , law enforcement cant help you . Trucker was warned the next 75 miles he was on his own, or so there was no protection . The Trooper let him go because the trucker had Deliveries and was armed with glock21 , 12g , and Ar rifle and all the ammo . And that is in the USA.
    On texas borders, Nicgrwa other terriost have been caught along with others ..............Obama continues to turn his head at this and other issues in my opinion. I guess thats what 84 rounds of golf in this pres. term will get US...............sorry sorry....

bayoulongbowman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Just the truth ? or what is wrong with my post. If the obama golf thing bothers you its the truth, got from a white house record, along with is over 104 days of travel! The borders are a problem, agree. Im new so cut me some slack....

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Kinda like the girl they found dead on a four speed shifter because her drink was spiked with Spanish Fly at a party. For the love of Jesus.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    What I had heard was....Man these ain't even much my pants....

As an aside in El Paso Texas, right on the Mexican Border, there is a HUGE US Army base. It's within your 75 mile lawless zone. They seem to be driving to and from work fine. The Nigawas, whoever they are must not be that big of an issue. Seek help.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Just the truth ? or what is wrong with my post. If the obama golf thing bothers you its the truth, got from a white house record, along with is over 104 days of travel! The borders are a problem, agree. Im new so cut me some slack....
    Your story has no source or records to back it up.

You mentioning Obama in both of your post makes it sound like you just wanted to bash the man.

:)

bayoulongbowman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    :hi5::cheers:Just the truth, maybe you cant handle the truth....no bashing , noway! Read explore the facts.....Ill just consider the source...

steverM9

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Clinton, LA
    People are use to being spoon-fed the news. Not willing to look into it themselves. Seems this site is full of these types. you never see a "wow thats interesting, ima look into that"

its usually a "WRONG, thats stupid! Who is your source?! Your dumb!"

The amount of liberal yuppie thinking on this site blows my mind. Especially for people who claim to be gun owners. You want sources? Do a google search and see about amillion sources pop up.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    People are use to being spoon-fed the news. Not willing to look into it themselves. Seems this site is full of these types. you never see a "wow thats interesting, ima look into that"

The amount of liberal yuppie thinking on this site blows my mind. Especially for people who claim to be gun owners. You want sources? Do a google search and see about amillion sources pop up.

I dont think anyone called the op dumb. I had a hard time understanding what was written. Maybe a little grammar and punctuation might help. Also, people like to read the whole story for themselves.

You know there are people out there that think the onion is a legitimate news source?

And lastly, if you dont like the people on the site then go away. Nobody here will miss you and I doubt you will miss them.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    No I want credible sources. I just checked the Texas DPS website and they make no mention of a 75 mile Lawless zone on the border. Wanting to see people use facts to support wild assumptions is neither Conservative nor Liberal.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

My buddy just told me aliens landed in his back yard and forced him to watch Mork and Mindy for 17 days straight. Go spend the next 2 hours trying to verify my story or you're a liberal yuppie. :rolleyes:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Since this is neither Law Enforcement nor Military discussion can someone please move it to the Current Events nut hatch.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    A report I got from a trucker, was alarming . There is a part of the USA south toward the border of Mexico , law enforcement cant help you . Trucker was warned the next 75 miles he was on his own, or so there was no protection . The Trooper let him go because the trucker had Deliveries and was armed with glock21 , 12g , and Ar rifle and all the ammo . And that is in the USA.
    On texas borders, Nicgrwa other terriost have been caught along with others ..............Obama continues to turn his head at this and other issues in my opinion. I guess thats what 84 rounds of golf in this pres. term will get US...............sorry sorry....

Grammar dood, grammar.

It helps those of us who primarily speak and comprehend the English language.

Top Bottom