texas Az. border wars!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Unprotected I believe. They're great swaths of Border that no one is watching at any given time, it's part of the problem. Thats not what you reported you reported a 75 mile law less zone along the border in Texas. That is hardly the case. You then tried to explain that your friend was stopped by DPS and advised but then allowed to continue because he was such an armed badass.

bayoulongbowman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    First hand, and reported on Fox, dang, In AZ. a 75 mile officer explain no protection...I really dont give a rats azz, rather you believe me or not.But bottom line is USA is in trouble on the borders, OK ...keep ur head in the sand...learn to speak English!!!!!!!!!

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    In 1976 we didn't have 5-speed transmissions. That is when the story was told to me. Musta been a different girl you are talking about. ;) :mamoru: :rofl:

CEH, I was thinking the same thing. When I first heard this story,
    we had no 5 speeds in our cars or pick-ups.

I beg to differ!

I had a 1976 Datsun pick up with a 5 speed manual transmission...

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    People are use to being spoon-fed the news. Not willing to look into it themselves. Seems this site is full of these types. you never see a "wow thats interesting, ima look into that"

its usually a "WRONG, thats stupid! Who is your source?! Your dumb!"

The amount of liberal yuppie thinking on this site blows my mind. Especially for people who claim to be gun owners. You want sources? Do a google search and see about amillion sources pop up.

double-facepalm.jpg

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    First hand, and reported on Fox, dang, In AZ. a 75 mile officer explain no protection...I really dont give a rats azz, rather you believe me or not.But bottom line is USA is in trouble on the borders, OK ...keep ur head in the sand...learn to speak English!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone on this site disagrees that there are issues borders, boarder towns, and security..... The details in the original story are lacking in evidence. If you want to talk about border security, start a thread on that topic and not an unsubstantiated story.

bayoulongbowman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Boy yall dont cut a new guy any slack, sorry for typing fast and not checking my spelling!THANKS .....remove me from all this crap!

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    Kinda like the girl they found dead on a four speed shifter because her drink was spiked with Spanish Fly at a party. For the love of Jesus.
    At least one girl has been videoed doing that with no apparent ill effect other than a kinky reputation.

steverM9

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Clinton, LA
    Boy yall dont cut a new guy any slack, sorry for typing fast and not checking my spelling!THANKS .....remove me from all this crap!

Yeah, this site is full of know-it-all yuppie democrat liberals. Don't say,spell or do anything wrong in a thread or they will come out the woodwork on sh*t on you for it. Talk about give gun owners a bad name. These guys do it worse then anything else.

I came on here for the marketplace and I hate to see all this disrespectful, child-like character being displayed but all these B.S. all-stars. This is a lousy place for business.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Yeah, this site is full of know-it-all yuppie democrat liberals. Don't say,spell or do anything wrong in a thread or they will come out the woodwork on sh*t on you for it. Talk about give gun owners a bad name. These guys do it worse then anything else.

I came on here for the marketplace and I hate to see all this disrespectful, child-like character being displayed but all these B.S. all-stars. This is a lousy place for business.

It's such a pathetic place, you refuse to leave. :doh:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom