Thank y'all NFA Guys!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    It is always great to meet the NFA guys. I have to say meeting the NFA guys and getting to spend a little time with them is always a pleasure. They all seem to be the type of guys I would want as neighbors and friends. I heard the term 'Solid Citizen' years ago and that is what all the NFA guys seem to be. If there is one singular common trait I'd say everyone seems to have a work ethic. I guess that is just a common trait among 'Solid Citizens' as well.

Thanks for trusting me to cut on your babies.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    +1 on the great work. I have to say, I was a little nervous about getting the Glock engraved but it came out excellent as did the other jobs you've done for me. If things go as planned, I hope to get a few more things to you before the end of the year.

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Mike, I can say the same about you. You are very accommodating to come out on the weekend and have the work while you wait. There are very few if any businesses that will do this. Only a tire shop comes to mind but you are light years ahead of those guys. LOL.

Will be calling you soon.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I appreciate how quickly you handled all the lowers I've gotten engraved, and you're always the one I recommend when needing engraving done.... Mike is a good guy to deal with.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom