SOLD: Thanks for looking!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Everything is gone. Thanks folks!

Folks, this is a package deal. DO NOT ask me to break this up and DO NOT respond unless you plan to meet FTF on the W-Bank, NOLA, Kenner, Metairie, Slidell. I'd prefer to trade for the following items: Crosman 2200, pump .22 air rifle; Daisy 922 pump, .22 air rifle; Benjamin, pump .22 air rifle; Marlin Model 60 .22 Semi Auto Rifle. Cash Price is $100. I don't expect the air rifles to be functional, but they need to be complete with good bores.

From Left down:

Kershaw 2420, Japanese made, with belt clip, thin hollow-ground blade. Takes an exceptional edge. Is currently dulled thanks to a recent skinning project.

Buck 425V, USA made, pen knife. Typical Buck Steel. Takes a great edge.

Buck 525, USA made, pen knife. Same steel as above.

Imperial, Irish made, survival knife. Takes a lousy edge, but the saw is very handy and still sharp.

Remington 1990 Bullet Knife, USA made. Never sharpened or used.

Bear MGC, butterfly knife, USA made. Never sharpened because I didn't want to fillet myself. Well used while trying to demonstrate to myself I'm a badass during my younger years...

Remington 1991 Bullet Knife, USA made. Never sharpened or used.

Spyderco. Early Japenese Model with G-2 Stainless blade. Takes a great edge. Needs to learn how to hold it.

Buck 620V, 7.5" monster. Typical Buck steel, Takes a great edge and holds it. I ground it low so it's easy to sharpen. Backside of sheath has sticky Velcro residue from my VERY young days where I felt it was 100% necessary to have a big-ass knife buried within the bowels of my first car. There is an interesting LEO-related story tied to this knife... Only the buyer will learn it...

Bear MGC, Gut-hook Skinner, USA made. Takes and holds a mediocre edge. But that's REAL bone (don't ask what) and comes with a real nice Buck Vanguard sheath.

Gerber Gator 625, USA made. Typical Gerber steel, takes and holds a great edge with little sharpening effort. Comes with factory sheath.

Case XX 6207, USA made. Never used or sharpened. I Suspect it's good steel. Stamped "Home Hardware Center." Bone grips. Yes, I know what it's worth... There's also a mildly interesting story behind this knife.

Some of the knives are fantastic, some I consider to be freebies that I'm throwing in. feel free to PM with questions and offers.

The first "I'll take it!" will also receive a mystery piece of cutlery. Don't expect it to be more than a glorified letter opener, but hey, free is for me!

knives_zpsaf728439.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Price drop $90 for the lot. I'd also consider a Crosman 2100 .177 pump. It must be in new condition considering they are $60 guns new. I'd also be interested in a Daisy 880 .177 pumper with the metal receiver.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom