The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun intended)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    For Starbucks, gun owners have become that crazy side vag that have started calling, texting and blowing up your Facebook when they know your wife is around. They already tried sending the "please stop it was never supposed to be like this and you knew you didn't mean that much to me" message, but oh no we couldn't just enjoy a good thing for what it was worth. We're showing up on the doorstop wearing crotchless panties and nipple clamps. They'll put an end to it soon enough.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    We're showing up on the doorstop wearing crotchless panties and nipple clamps.

What is up with you crazy Southern Louisiana folks... We just had normal looking folks buying coffee at the local Starbucks.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have seen the target clamps used when someone screws up on the range the Range Master takes a metal clamp from the target and places it on the nipple or ear lobe of the person that messed up.
    Very few screw up again and get a clamp on the other nipple or ear lobe. It is slightly distracting to shoot with a strong metal clamp hanging from your ear lobe or nipple.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I have seen the target clamps used when someone screws up on the range the Range Master takes a metal clamp from the target and places it on the nipple or ear lobe of the person that messed up.
    Very few screw up again and get a clamp on the other nipple or ear lobe. It is slightly distracting to shoot with a strong metal clamp hanging from your ear lobe or nipple.

Jesus Christ, did you go to a shooting range or a bondage house?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Jesus Christ, did you go to a shooting range or a bondage house?

Now there is an awesome idea! We could open a range and hire all female ROs. One could dress up like a school teacher and walk around with a ruler to punish safety violators. Another could be in leather with a riding crop!

Tell me you wouldn't shoot there!

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Now there is an awesome idea! We could open a range and hire all female ROs. One could dress up like a school teacher and walk around with a ruler to punish safety violators. Another could be in leather with a riding crop!

Tell me you wouldn't shoot there!
    Last place i want to be is a firing line with a bunch of guys with all the blood drained from their brains.

Top Bottom