The Doctor of Democracy has died...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Rush Limbaugh passed away this morning after a year long battle with lung cancer. Like him or not, he was a huge voice for conservatism and the most listened to radio talk show host in history. I've listened to Rush since I was a teenager... Sad news on this Ash Wednesday for sure.

Last edited:

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Truly sad news. Nobody can replace him. Conservatives had no voice before him. Sadly we going back to being silenced again.

Last edited:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    When you look at what the people on the left are posting on Twitter, you understand that it's not just hyperbole, they really want conservatives dead.

Shameful.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It is a sad day. He had a way of explaining things that common people could relate to. I’ve heard he had a audience of over 20 million people. He was also very generous and gave lots to charity. The Betsy Ross flag project raised millions and was all given to charity. As someone stated above, there are plenty of Rush haters chiming in and are happy he died. I’d like to see what they contributed to charities or just to making the world a better place. Most of them would fail miserably if they were judged as hard as they judge him. Hopefully the program can carry on and keep us in the game and well informed. I’m curious who people think will be the next torch barer.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    When you look at what the people on the left are posting on Twitter, you understand that it's not just hyperbole, they really want conservatives dead.

Shameful.
    My pops just said the same thing this afternoon. He really knew how to strike a nerve in those commies. Truth hurts when you’re a big fat stinking liar.
    Godspeed brother Rush!

Last edited:

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I have had to explain to several 20 something year old coworkers who Rush was. That seems amazing to me given the length and scope of his program. I also have to admit when I started listening I somewhat fit the "young skulls full of mush" description. He got me thinking and I will always be grateful.

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    I was a democrat back in the 80's. I started listening to rush and realized that my party didn't represent me. He changed my life and opened my eyes to the real world. 1st John Walton and now Rush. I don't know who im going to listen to on the radio. RIP John and Rush.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom