The First Lady Doing Her Part To Stimulate The Economy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When it's not your money, why care how appalling it is.

These two, (Her and the Pretender), are making a mockery of their stay.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    some how I cannot imagine this girl ever being attractive...or able to stimulate anything , much less the economy. But whadda I know...just another taxpayer to be subdued.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Why is it this **** is mainly reported on foreign media sites.... oh yeah because ours are apparently censored by the democratic state.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Why is it this **** is mainly reported on foreign media sites.... oh yeah because ours are apparently censored by the democratic state.

FCC...the real Thors Hammer over US Media, not to mention being owned by Opra and the likes of G Soros

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    What's so surprising? Every president's wife has done this, as far back as I can remember. It's what rich people do because they can afford it.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What's so surprising? Every president's wife has done this, as far back as I can remember. It's what rich people do because they can afford it.

You are missing the point! They are extravagantly wasting taxpayer money. They have their own incomes of course; but having Air Force 1 bring you to a foreign country to buy s**t, costs me!

And you are partly correct that it is done by most, but why is it mostly Democraps that are the most aggregious?

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    You are missing the point! They are extravagantly wasting taxpayer money. They have their own incomes of course; but having Air Force 1 bring you to a foreign country to buy s**t, costs me!

And you are partly correct that it is done by most, but why is it mostly Democraps that are the most aggregious?
    that article had mostly stock jibberish so I skimmed over a lot of it. Did she take the plane solely for that or was she joining the pres on a meeting trip and just decided to go shopping?

Maybe because you're devoted to the conservative party and more often notice wrong on the opposing party. I read about all parties and have seen enough bs on both sides to see that there is no lesser in evils when it comes to political parties, no lesser in corruption, and no greater in morality. I don't blame someone's shortfalls because they are dem or repub. They are all human, they are all politicians, they are all corrupt one way or another.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Last time I checked, Madison Ave was still in New York. :mamoru:

So the story appears to be false. Even if it was true, the Obamas are rich. Most presidential families are. If she needs to spend $50K on lingerie to look less like a gorilla, don't see how that's my business.

Really, some of you guys are driving yourselves insane worrying about this ****. Take a step back and reevaluate just how important Michelle Obama buying underwear is as it pertains to your personal life.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Last time I checked, Madison Ave was still in New York. :mamoru:

So the story appears to be false. Even if it was true, the Obamas are rich. Most presidential families are. If she needs to spend $50K on lingerie to look less like a gorilla, don't see how that's my business.

Really, some of you guys are driving yourselves insane worrying about this ****. Take a step back and reevaluate just how important Michelle Obama buying underwear is as it pertains to your personal life.

I wasn't talking about this most recent silliness, I am more appalled at the overseas junkets/vacations/wastes, disguised as foreign relations trips.

And yes, lingerie is not her answer!

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    I wasn't talking about this most recent silliness, I am more appalled at the overseas junkets/vacations/wastes, disguised as foreign relations trips.

And yes, lingerie is not her answer!
    I hate it too. But it doesn't look like it will ever stop. Even if this story is fake, Every administration does that. Every single one.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    that article had mostly stock jibberish so I skimmed over a lot of it. Did she take the plane solely for that or was she joining the pres on a meeting trip and just decided to go shopping?

Maybe because you're devoted to the conservative party and more often notice wrong on the opposing party. I read about all parties and have seen enough bs on both sides to see that there is no lesser in evils when it comes to political parties, no lesser in corruption, and no greater in morality. I don't blame someone's shortfalls because they are dem or repub. They are all human, they are all politicians, they are all corrupt one way or another.

I am on record many places maintaining they (all politicians of any party), are ALL worthless s**t! My call for pitchforks and shovels will hopefully come true before I die. :x:

Top Bottom