The "Help Fund My New Plate Carrier" Sale!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PotatoMuncher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Lacombe
    IMG_0802.jpg

Complete NBC suit (Top, bottom, boots, gloves and decon kit), minus the gas mask. I believe they are size Large, but Id double check if you'd want it, $90.

IMG_0806.jpg

Drop-leg extender. Seen a little use during my first deployment, but is still in good condition, $15.

IMG_0809.jpg

Water proof wet weather bag, $10.

IMG_0810.jpg

VFG, used it during my first and second deployment. A little beat up, but still serviceable, $15.

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Pelican-like box, used to hold NVG's and whatever else you feel like storing in it. Been using it lately to store my EOtech and and other optics. A few scratches here and there, but nothing that will render it unserviceable. No idea what the price would be, so send me an offer.

All prices are flexable, and I can be partial to trades if it's something Ill take an interest to, but buyer picks up shipping (Ill approximate it using the PO site). This is all cross posted a few different forums, but Id much rather sell it to residents of this state before anyone else, so please help!

I take PP, USPO MO, snail mail, etc. Im not picky. Just PM me or email at michael.c.eldridge@gmail.com (best way to get a hold of me) and we'll talk!

Last edited:

PotatoMuncher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Lacombe
    I'm specifically eyeing a TAG Banshee in coyote tan (trying to transition over from ACU). Price point is what drove me to it.

&Items list updated.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom