The kind of people on bayou shooter.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Couple days ago, I sold a safe to another member. Never met before, never dealt with him before. He came got it, handed me money and left. Deal done, figured wouldn't see him again except maybe in passing.

I got a text from him couple days later with a photo of some 2$ bills I had left in the door. Enough to pay what he paid for the safe. I didn't even know they where missing and not in the box I thought they where in. He drove all the way back and would not even accept a few for his trouble.

I would never have known.

That type of honestly makes me proud to be associated with this group.

Dk.easterly, you're a good man sir. The world needs more people like you. For what it's worth, that wasnt even my money. It's my ex stepsons who I still keep in contact with. His grandfather gave it to him.

Last edited:

Marlin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    I totally agree, I have had nothing but good experiences with the people on this site! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I've only ever had an issue with one person from Bayoushooter. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even post here anymore. Most of the regular folks are good to go, but even a majority of the people here just for the classifieds have been pleasant.

I've met people I consider good friends on this forum, but I've also met a few I wouldn't call "normal." Either way, it's been good so far.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Nothing but good experiences with all the people I met on the forum and all the transactions I've done. Tried to sell a gun on LA sportman once, and never again. VERY suspicious person, and ended up cancelling the deal.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    SVT! Great to hear brother and thanks for sharing. To DK, does my heart good hearing about this. May it come back to you ten fold brother.

Birds of a feather in the best sense right here.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    But wait Dave, are you normal? Maybe they are normal and your are not? :dunno: :biglaugh: ;)

You would have to meet me to find out.

I've met doctors, lawyers, accountants, nurses, LEO, engineers, & even a pastor on Bayoushooter. None of them have had an issue with me, that I know of, but they all agreed that the majority of Bayoushooter takes the interwebnets too serious. #safespace

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I know I am not "normal".
    Very much an introvert so meeting strangers isn't something I enjoy.
    That said I have only had good experiences from members here.

Top Bottom