The major discovery of Christian history

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Not sure about that Pangris,,,I can't answer that question. I actually posted it because I thought the lead book was just to damned cool. Believe me,,,I am no holy roller,,,still a bit torn between my Catholic upbringing,,,,and the Ancient Alien theory.
    So,, I basically just use the golden rule,,,,treat others as you wish others to treat you. And,,,,I am a big believer that evil does exist in this world,,whether it's the Devil,,,or just evil people who worship the devil,,,it's kind of the same result IMO.

mikeinneworlean

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    I guess I'm a holy roller, and I'm ok with that. I can relate to being torn between conflicting information. At some point I just decided:
    A. I was focusing on the less important parts of the message.
    B. I'd understand it when I needed to.
    Don't let that throw you off the track. Just because I can't explain gravity doesn't mean the earth doesn't suck.

Re:unsealing - I dunno, but its a pretty interesting discovery, and an ingenious way to preserve records!

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    anyone that interested in the ancient alien theory(from the history channel im guessing) might enjoy battlestar galactica. the newer one. last i checked all seasons are on netflix instant. its adult themed, dark, top notch actors, beautiful women. its scifi but its realistic scifi. its not a muppet show like star wars. its a slow soap opera but with good actors and some amazing fighter ship battles. DON'T look it up on youtube, its full of major spoilers.

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    well with out a doubt God dose exist you just gota dig through a mountain of religious BS to find him..but i promise you he's there waiting. as for this book its pretty cool but again...whats the real story behind it? is it real or just more religious forgery...you gota establish a relationship with God...not a religion

Top Bottom