The President wants to hear from you.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HiCapMag

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Baton Rouge, La
    So let him know what you think about the budget issue.

Send email to white house and your reps and the Senators.

Just watched the circus on TV and I'm mad.... Time to end the insanity and get this country on a balanced budget!

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I watched all the nonsense to, in my personl opinion Obama's plan is the worst idea I've ever heard as many other things he comes up with. I hope republicans stand strong, last thing this country needs is to raise taxes even if it is only on the rich as he says. The wealthy own the corporations raise taxes and essentially you will be raising cost of goods because guess what they aren't going to take the hit they will just make up for it in what they charge for their products. If we raise the deficet more we are essentialy allowing other countries to buy more of America. We need to be that world power that others come to for help not be the one's begging for help. Our budgets do need to be cut the government overpays for everything, mainly so politicians can fill up their on pockets or their friends pockets. For instance a hypethetical sytuation in which there is a senator from newyork getting a city street re-paved there are three contractors that come to bid the first offers to do the job for 25,000 the second qoutes it for 30,000 and the third says 50,000 then the senator ask why and the contractor whispers to him 15,000 for you 10,000 for me and we pay the first guy to do the job. That is just one example of something that happens all the time. But with the budget cuts this can't occur because there wont be that extra money available to do that. The budget effects social security and medicare as well as unemployment and welfare. Ok that's not a goodthing we know that people rely on that. Well I bet more than half are mouchers that don't need it. And this is something that needs to be addresed I say that it become federal law that everyone must take a drug test to receive their benefits. Come on america let's do this when I read Florida was going to I can't tell you how good I felt that finally we were thinking right about something. I know thatthis a problem that has yet to be discussed by the republicans, that I have heard anyway. I also am very glad to see that the republicans see that social security isn't going to be there when my generation gets to that age (I'm 20) I have always wondered why I have to pay something I'm not going to get, Iwould rather get that money so I can invest it in gold or silver for my own future/retirement rather than investing it into a system that will never benefit me, and I say invest in gold and silver because I know that money is just paper at the point of economic collapse and I want to be preparred not broke and homeless. I am not sure how they will handle s.s. for my generation but I am glad to hear that someone realizes its a problem. I know that our elderly citizens need their social security to live and I know we need to help them but not by increasing our debt limit. Obama wants it increased so he can cause this country to collapse, he is using the excuse of social security and other government benefits to do it. If he really cared eblnough about the people it will effect then his healthcare plan would have also not had an age limit or a weight limit. All he is trying to do is sound good to those people so he wins their vote. I am sick and tired of the way this country is going and I hate being able to do nothing about. I finally see some people in congress willing to stop this stupidness that is going on in our country and Im backing them all the way. Consider me part of this" tea party" Im ready to back this for real change for change away from what our country is to what it was. I imagine thy the problems we are facing today are similar to what our countries founders faced. They had gotten fed up with it and they did everything they could to change it and guess what they succeeded and made the foundations of a wonderful country, and through the years laws have been twisted and changed to benefit only certain people and what they want. Well it needs to be the way it was and not the way it is. I hope that the american people see what I do stand strong and get this country back on its feet and heading in the right path.

Cameron Mahoney

I apologize for any gramatical errors I'm posting from a phone. I will try to fix later.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The President has no plan. How can anyone expect someone who's never met a payroll- Hell, never even owned a hotdog stand- to provide the necessary economic wisdom & leadership to right this ship? Please. :help:

The President is simply running for re-election, flying by the seat of his pants, and reaching out towards anyone foolish enough to buy his line of bull feces.

The Emperor has no clothes. :dunno:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I hear that 8 % of WH staff have ever had any private sector experience...couldn't prove it by me, they look pretty well organized and takin us down a step @ a timeWE NEED

chuck-norris.jpg
    [/IMG]

Top Bottom