The wait is killing me.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OtterBob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    West Monroe
    Bought a Gem-tech Quicksand and GM-22 back in June. The wait is killing me. Anybody been getting approval's? I figure I've only got about 5-6 more months of waiting.

Walterg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    From what I've been hearing you should be getting your approval any day now. You called the ATF to check on the status of you approval?

One way to curve the waiting blues is go buy another suppressor!!!!

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Like Walterg said, buy more. Having stamps come in a few months apart is nice and breaks up the wait times. The more you buy, the more used to it the wife will become ;) . With 5 stamps paid for and trying to save to get 3 more SBR's, my wife gave up on it. I'll probably hear a little about it if I ever get the $ for a Salvo 12, but it's all worth it. I'm trying to talk her into getting a new car; 40k for a car for me to spend a couple k on toys seems fair.

Tfurn30

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    I know the feeling. My can was purchased 06/13/14 and I called the ATF the other day and they told me it would be approved
    by July 15'. Good Lord! From what everybody is saying those are just canned responses from the ATF and it is actually moving a lot
    quicker. I think even with the increase in staff, overtime etc. they are still giving approval dates at the estimated time before they
    got the extra help. :fingers crossed:

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I have one that I filed on 6/16 and from what I have seen on NFA tracker.com, looks like you should see it soon. Could be tomorrow...could be in a month...who knows these days.

OtterBob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    West Monroe
    Well, I walked into to my class 3 dealer today to looking a SBR. I left with both my suppressors. Needless to say, I've already shot a brick if 22

OtterBob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    West Monroe
    LOL!!!! The SBR was the last thing on my mind. Someone told me to go online and do the paperwork. Said it was quicker that way. Anybody got the website?

LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    As for buying another, my wife is still ticked about the other two.

Insert "husband" for me! I've got 6 stamps already but now I'm trying to "gently guide" the husband unit into thinking we NEED an Octane 9, Octane 45 HD AND a Salvo! Not to mention a dedicated 9mm SBR to keep the 300 BO company!

What dealer do you use in Monroe?

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Insert "husband" for me! I've got 6 stamps already but now I'm trying to "gently guide" the husband unit into thinking we NEED an Octane 9, Octane 45 HD AND a Salvo! Not to mention a dedicated 9mm SBR to keep the 300 BO company!

What dealer do you use in Monroe?

From the time frame most likely the trading post, could have been twin city tactical but I don't think they had their sot when he filed. And I don't really know of anyone that uses Diamond or takes the time to drive to Spotted Dog in Columbia.

Top Bottom