The walking dead is AWESOME!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    the show isnt accurate about anything. However, I find it entertaining as hell. The difference between the first season nad the current season is substantial. The current season has a significant jump in production values, special effects, makeup, props etc. The first season relied solely on acting, cinematography, and editing. I think it has built up pretty well and I do like the character development. Last nights episode threw a serious curveball at us. I hope it doenst side track the whole series. It reminded me of that series "Revolution".

Way more "Charlotte" in falling skies than revolution. Still not a food turn, hope it is just a stepping stone.

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    the show isnt accurate about anything. However, I find it entertaining as hell. The difference between the first season nad the current season is substantial. The current season has a significant jump in production values, special effects, makeup, props etc. The first season relied solely on acting, cinematography, and editing. I think it has built up pretty well and I do like the character development. Last nights episode threw a serious curveball at us. I hope it doenst side track the whole series. It reminded me of that series "Revolution".

I can attest to this. I watched the first season last year and the scene where the CDC blew up made me lol. The effects looked like one of those cheap disaster documentaries.

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    I love TWD, but sometimes I wish that the action happened out of frame, instead of crappy graphics. Like when they got to the prison and were shanking walkers through the fence, there was blood spatter from CG but no spatter on anyone.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    i love the walking dead for what it is. and i like the new show revolution. just look at the tv guide, its a bunch of garbage compared to walking dead. even the history channel is turning into a reality tv channel.

the walking dead video game episodes has one of the best stories in the industry. kirkman says he wants the walking dead comic to reach issue 300, we just pass issue 100. he has a huge story to tell and the show could go on for 15+ seasons. and i see no reason why it wouldn't. this is epic! history is being made and im proud to be there from the start.

any zombie fan also needs to watch night of the living dead(1968 & 1990) and dawn of the dead(1978) if you haven't.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom