There ARE still good people in the world

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Greg - I have a similar story with my wallet. There are still good people in the world. You and Danielle are good people and carma reciprocates. :)

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Greg - I have a similar story with my wallet. There are still good people in the world. You and Danielle are good people and carma reciprocates. :)
    Thanks, and right back at ya!

The hero of the story though is the young lady who found the iPad and called us. We just made a delivery; she made a great moral decision, for the benefit of someone she doesn't know, and with no gain for her. She will definitely get some good karma in return though, starting with that superb free meal!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Thanks, and right back at ya!

The hero of the story though is the young lady who found the iPad and called us. We just made a delivery; she made a great moral decision, for the benefit of someone she doesn't know, and with no gain for her. She will definitely get some good karma in return though, starting with that superb free meal!

HaHa I mispelled Karma.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I hope a bus finds a way not to stop when you step in the street one day. Short enough and to the point for you. Simply put you are what's wrong with this country. Chemical castration would also be a good thing for you to think about. I hate lazy losers!
    1324958171169.jpg

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Maybe you should think about it, this is the kind of crap you bring with the childlike dumba$$ attitude you give from the posts I can remember from you.
    Sorry. Won't happen again. Hopefully everyone is nice to me and I will be nice to them. Fair enough?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom