Things to Avoid Saying in a Gun Store.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    I worked with him for many years . Knew him well . He didn't mean anything by it . Just honest to a fault as they say .
    Many people say the same about me; it's probably a personal issue but having 'sold' products & services most of my life, I find time wasters offensive to the max.
    It's the most valuable commodity on the planet but I have no idea where to order it from . . .

Bigboi

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2018
    southwest LA
    Well it’s a fair point if we’re talking exact make and model. I’m all for supporting small businesses and local gun shops but I’m also not rich. If I can get the same gun for $170 cheaper I’m going to do it. We’re not talking $20-$30 here.
    Same I've saved hundreds over the years but now I'm just buying weird stuff they can't get.
    One time I bought a century mp5 right after the first/second price drop so I still overpaid a Lil but I walked into a shop I used to go to alot both the owner and worker surrounded me hyping up one they had on the wall for 10min I knew what was going on so I just let them talk then I told them yea I just bought one like a couple hours ago dudes face dropped that day I saved 2k buy not buying locally the most I ever saved.

Another shop stopped taking stuff from psa not cuz he doesn't belive in their products just complained that they under cut him and they don't follow map. I made a comment on that saying so what are you going to stop taking transfers from other drop shippers that do the same named a bunch some known and unknown by ppl dude deleted my comment.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    reevesj
    Top Bottom