This is a Cool Idea!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    "It is left up to these officers to keep the peace between the older retirees who live there and the rowdy teenagers who come there to party."

In my mind I see Clint Eastwood with a 1911 saying "get off my lawn" in that low slow drawl he likes to use.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    "It is left up to these officers to keep the peace between the older retirees who live there and the rowdy teenagers who come there to party."

In my mind I see Clint Eastwood with a 1911 saying "get off my lawn" in that low slow drawl he likes to use.

M1 Garand

If I had a sign it would be Double Barrel Goodness can be found here
    You mean none of you depend on the governor to keep those hordes of rowdy teens at bay?

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Blue lines painted on roadway stripes, as an expression of appreciation, is damning with faint praise for the sacrifice , risk & dedication of uniformed law enforcement officers, firefighters, US service members, EMT's... , at 25- 80+ mph. Hopefully, maybe, it will to bring the non-appreciative masses toward some degree of respect.

A move out-of-your-way/path toward to one of these special individuals ... with a spoken "...thank you for your service..." will it make it personally effective.

Top Bottom