This is getting rediculous

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    So I went in today, and the STAG is gone. Fine. I put a deposit down on the Bushmaster and going to pick it up Wednesday. I get home to realize I just claimed an ORC... optics READY. It has NO front or rear sights. Just my luck. Now I have to figure something out. It's going to be $150+ for decent sights, and I think the front sights have to come from Bushmaster to mount on the gas block. If it comes down to it, I hope he accepts a refund...

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    there are lots of front sights designed to be mounted on railed gas blocks.

I dont need a whole AR, just some bolt carriers, and charging handles, no luck there

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I just checked cheaper than dirt. I can get a carry handle for $40 and a front sight for about the same. I was kind of worried, I haven't checked the price of sights yet except the namebrands off Bushmaster and STAG.

3wbdriver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2007
    Leesville
    It has NO front or rear sights. Just my luck. Now I have to figure something out. It's going to be $150+ for decent sights, and I think the front sights have to come from Bushmaster to mount on the gas block. If it comes down to it, I hope he accepts a refund...

I have 2 sets each of the 9627 and 9680 sights. I've been quite happy with them for 2 years now. You can find them for less by searching for the part numbers on Google. They average about $60 each elsewhere. That 9584 front sight is probably the one you need. Yankee Hill makes good quality stuff at a fairly reasonable price.

http://yhm.net/store/sights.html

jkm1864

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Well good luck in waiting it out. I heard they barely diverted a new constitutional convention with 32 states agreeing and Ohio shot it down because informed patriots did their jobs. The problem is if they have a convention they can rewrite the constitution the way the demoncraps want too. So I would be very worried right now especially since the media is tight lipped as usual about government corruption and when the corrupt rulers are about to **** us. You might want to get one now while You can because You might need it in the future. I bought a RRA coyote rifle on gun broker the week after Obama got elected because I seen the writing on the wall. I paid a decent price and had it within a week for about 1325 for a rifle that costs 1180. Now keep in mind that was also for the 100 dollar FFL transfer so I didn't pay too much on the mark up. The good part is I got the rifle I wanted and I didn't have to settle for less.

jkm1864

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Oh btw the convention was stopped for now but they will continue to push it just like they did the bail out. I loved how all the bills have to originate from the house but the bail out failed into the house and then the senate created their own bail out. There is some real corrupt **** going on in our government right now so You better worry because they are scrambling for the last scraps before the cards totally fall ..... Just my opinion btw

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Well good luck in waiting it out. I heard they barely diverted a new constitutional convention with 32 states agreeing and Ohio shot it down because informed patriots did their jobs. The problem is if they have a convention they can rewrite the constitution the way the demoncraps want too. So I would be very worried right now especially since the media is tight lipped as usual about government corruption and when the corrupt rulers are about to **** us. You might want to get one now while You can because You might need it in the future. I bought a RRA coyote rifle on gun broker the week after Obama got elected because I seen the writing on the wall. I paid a decent price and had it within a week for about 1325 for a rifle that costs 1180. Now keep in mind that was also for the 100 dollar FFL transfer so I didn't pay too much on the mark up. The good part is I got the rifle I wanted and I didn't have to settle for less.

WTF? $100 FFL transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

mcinfantry:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83364

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I've heard no news on a Constitutional Convention. The tinfoil guys aren't even discussing it.

Pangris I've decided I'll be content with the Bushmaster ORC for now, and around Summer or whenever it becomes the buyer's market, I'm going to build/buy me a Colt.

Top Bottom