Those damn AK-47s

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    comprage070206.jpg

Warrant roundup nets 21 suspects

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - A warrant roundup in the Stevendale area Wednesday night led to 21 arrests and almost 100 outstanding warrants being cleared.

Jonathan LeDuff, 18, and Natalie Accardo, 33, were among those arrested.

According to reports, authorities went to LeDuff's home for an outstanding traffic warrant when they smelled marijuana and saw it in plain view. While searching the home, an AK-47 was found. LeDuff has been charged with being a fugitive from Baton Rouge City Court, possession of schedule I marijuana and possession of a firearm with controlled dangerous substance.
    13325432_BG1.jpg
    http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13325432
    Traffic Stop Yields Cache of Burglary Tools - Sgt. Lesley Hill

Sheriff Craig Webre announced the arrest of two Napoleonville men caught with drugs, loaded weapons and a cache of tools commonly used by burglars. On Saturday, October 9th at approximately 2:30 AM deputies attempted to stop a vehicle driven by Calvin Johnson (B/M, DOB 6/18/1992, 3372 Back Marais, Napoleonville) southbound on LA Hwy 1 in Thibodaux. The vehicle turned on to Brule Guillot Road but continued to travel for more than a mile before finally pulling into a gravel parking lot at Madewood Place.

The driver and his cousin, Ronald Johnson (B/M, DOB 11/23/1986, 3372 Back Marais, Napoleonville) first told deputies they had no identification. The driver claimed he had failed his driving test and initially told deputies he had been born in March of 1989 (instead of June of 1992). Ronald Johnson initially identified himself as “Sterling Smith” born in June of 1992 (instead of November of 1986). Both subjects were detained while deputies confirmed their identities. In the meantime, they received permission to search the vehicle in question.

The search resulted in the seizure of the following:

· A small, undetermined amount of suspected marijuana
    · Two loaded handguns
    · A loaded sawed off shotgun
    · A loaded AK-47 rifle
    · A switchblade knife
    · A blue tarp
    · A sheet
    · A white length of rope
    · Two black ski masks
    · Black gloves
    · Black jacket
    · Razor blades
    · Extra license plate for a vehicle
    vlcsnap2010101516h07m42.png

vlcsnap2010101516h07m48.png
    http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-news-busted-cousins-guns,0,4466092.story
    http://www.lpso.net/pressrelease.asp?id=1097

:)

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That looks like a non-sawed off shotgun with a pistol grip as well.

And a switchblade. Really, guys? Are you in the Sharks or the Jets? Of course it's probably a Spyderco or something. You have to watch that video to really appreciate the stupidity.

Last edited:

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    O man I got the biggest laugh out of this....if you go on WAFB and they have a crime involving handguns is always pictures of a Hi-Point. Just a little tid bit for everyone to watch for

jessopher

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    covington
    I see cops mislabel firearms alot, but I understand that not everyone is into learning about guns as much as we do. Some of them just learn and train with the guns they have to use. I know one cop I was talking to told me he really wasn't into guns and it was just part of the job. I get more bothered by military troops in areas like Afghanistan mislabeling their collected small arms as I think they should be more familiarized with them.:dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom