Thunderbolt Ammo @ Cabelas

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    FYI

The best .22 ammo ever made IMHO now available at Cabalas as of 5:41am today

Go on GET U some:}

Peace Bee with U!

db1ttrno51na0i5sh1b.jpg

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Ummm, what does mom and pop think about you shopping in a big box store?:confused:

Yeah right, skiney just went over there to throw eggs at the employees and blame a global ammo shortage on an elaborate scheme concocted by people making minimum wage and noticed it was in stock.

:ninja:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Yeah right, skiney just went over there to throw eggs at the employees and blame a global ammo shortage on an elaborate scheme concocted by people making minimum wage and noticed it was in stock.

:ninja:

Good Morning Mr. Jack

I must say sir that if you knew what you though you knew and I had a feather we'd both be tickled lol

Your a funny person!:} I guess EGO is a terrible thing to waste for some folks?

Good morning to you as well Mr. Dave

I didn't buy an ammo, I was simply trying to spread a sign of hope and some cheer to others.

As foolish as I am I know that it's only a matter of time before the BIG Box Stores rule/run mom and pop out of business.

I too will be forced to either shop at their places or make some drastic changes to my lifestyle needs.

If being a seasoned citizen and trying to preserve Mom & Pop businesses is a sin well count me in as a sinner:}

I don't have to try and belittle someone else to make myself a bigger or smarter person, Life is GOOD!

Peace Bee with you both and good luck!

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Good Morning Mr. Jack

I must say sir that if you knew what you though you knew and I had a feather we'd both be tickled lol

Your a funny person!:} I guess EGO is a terrible thing to waste for some folks?

Good morning to you as well Mr. Dave

I didn't buy an ammo, I was simply trying to spread a sign of hope and some cheer to others.

As foolish as I am I know that it's only a matter of time before the BIG Box Stores rule/run mom and pop out of business.

I too will be forced to either shop at their places or make some drastic changes to my lifestyle needs.

If being a seasoned citizen and trying to preserve Mom & Pop businesses is a sin well count me in as a sinner:}

I don't have to try and belittle someone else to make myself a bigger or smarter person, Life is GOOD!

Peace Bee with you both and good luck!

I wasn't trying to belittle you, I was trying to give you a laugh.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What do you like about the Thunderbolts?
    They work great in my P22 that is picky but are dirty. Work was well as CCI Mini's
    So they have that going for them. Never a missfire
    The Federal; Bulk boxes at Wal-Mart {or should i say used to be at walmart} at times leave chamber empty and the Rem does not

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom