Times-Picayune - No Class

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    In today's Times-Picayune -- when all of our police departments responded to this horrific flooding event in the most professional way - they print THIS:

13934619_10205057151227241_922743609667553725_n.jpg

I'm glad they moved out of state and I hop their publication goes Belly Up. Glad I cancelled my subscription many years ago........:mad:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I use NOLA.com which is in partnership with the times picayune, and I can't stand it. Ad's all over the place, articles that are poorly written, typo's galore, and VERY liberal spins on topics.

ddeacon1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    For two weeks running, their Sunday editorial page was complete garbage. One week stated that the 2nd amendment was the fault of all the shooting and the next week they stated that Trump was a dangerous drug. When I called the TP to cancel my subscription, they asked why. I told them that they were throwing the majority of their readers under the bus. So I could still get a Sunday paper, I called the Advocate. She asked why I was changing publications. When I told her, she understood why she was getting more calls on a Monday than ever before.

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Wow! They can't garner readership to be a viable entity locally and then ignore historic flooding in favor of racially divisive political cartoons. I would someone would interview the rag and ask each of every employee if they advocate racial hatred, violence against white police, and violence against white people.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Wow! They can't garner readership to be a viable entity locally and then ignore historic flooding in favor of racially divisive political cartoons. I would someone would interview the rag and ask each of every employee if they advocate racial hatred, violence against white police, and violence against white people.
    WOW, Nothing like backing them in a corner like a crawfish with no place to go..............Plus 10,000

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Back to the OP's topic..
    I'm sure it is a kick in the nutsack for cops to be hated and hunted by a particular group of people, then to have it condoned and encouraged by a particular group of people who all will demand the PO-leece protect them and save them the first time they need help. And then defy authority the very next day when they get caught breaking the law or committing a traffic violation.
    May the bridges they burn never be rebuilt.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I thought the T - P and Advocate were under the same ownership.

Nope. Advanced Publications owns the T-P and NOLA.com. They own twelve newspapers around the USA, Alabama and Michigan are a couple because my login on NOLA works on all of the Advanced Publications on line news sites.

http://www.advance.net/

Advocate owned by Capital City Press. John Georges...whomever he is.

edit: Georges from New Orleans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Georges

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom